Chapter 18 - Lab Rat's Steamy Boyfriend

The blue screen of death greets Chiquitita inside the secret room.

"Oh come on, I don't know shit about computers."

A lamp drops from a table and it startles her. She looks at her back only to see Patricia the beagle.

"Fernando!!! I knew you'd come for me."

She looks at the computer screen once more.

"Fuck this. I'm ditchin' Mr. Quentin!!! It's just you and me Fernando. We'll go out on our own adventures without them. Just you and me Fernando. Everyday Chiquitita and Fernando. Chiquitita and Fernando all the time. Yeah... yeah!!!!"

She grabs her "BEST OF ABBA" CD, changes into her all white mini-dress, puts a huge white ribbon at her head and grabs a duffel bag full of money.

"We're doin' this okay? You'll be back to your real, hunka-hunka body." she says before squealing in joy.

As soon as she takes a hold of Patricia, she gets bitten by her in the finger. This causes her to scream loud enough to be heard by the people outside the secret room. Patricia follows through with small harmless laser beams into her eyes and a disorienting bark. Chiquitita just screamed even more and rolled around the floor, while also making the surrounding objects fly around. A psychic punch crashes through the walls that hide the secret room.

"There's a room behind here." Hirohiko says before unleashing a barrage of psychic punches on the wall.

"OH NO!!!!! YOU FUCKED IT UP FERNANDO!!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO ON HOT, SEXY, STEAMY ADVENTURES ALL AROUND THE GLOBE!!! FUCK YOU!!!"

She runs to the computer again, only to smash it with a baseball bat conveniently lying on the floor.

She also presses a big red button behind a glass lid that she also broke.

"What the hell is going on down there?" Agent Campbell says.

"Oh, Chiquitita. My one and only lab rat."

~~FLASHBACK~~

"So I have a literal bomb on my neck and I would die if I tried removing it??? Neat!!!" Chiquitita tells the mystery man.

"Alright then. That was a rather enthusiastic response."

"I didn't expect anyone to just believe and even accept that there is an actual bomb in their body." the man says to himself.

"I was told you experiment on human bodies. Maybe a genius like you can help me find the man of my dreams."

"Oh really, who is he exactly?"

"I never actually met him. But he did appear in my dreams. He told me that his name is Fernando. He's sooo hot!!!"

"Ah, I see."

"I guess this is the only chance I'll be able to have a living sample without actually struggling." the man talks to himself again.

"Alright, Chiqui... tita. Did I get that right?"

"Yes, doc!!!"

"Alright. First of all, I'm not a doctor. I'm a man of science and also a little bit of a man of history. If you really want me to help you, with your search for this man-"

"Yes, Fernando!!!"

"I know, can you at least let me finish my sentences?"

"Okie dokie."

"You'll be put into a number of operations and experiments." he says before uncovering a tray of various surgical equipment and putting on a plastic glove.