Chapter 47 - Even More Things Happen

A couple of seconds earlier, on his binoculars, David looks at Richard taking a sip from a bowl of tomato soup while still standing up and controlling the chain on Lord Henry's neck.

"He really likes his soup eh? If these fuckers ever get into an agreement, they're all dead. I'll just have to use the oldest trick in my book, if I still could."

As everyone begins to brawl, he loads ammunition in his sniper rifle.

"I'll go down as soon as I see an opening, but for now my old hunting tool will suffice."

Back to where the story left off, Chiquitita aggressively threw the wind to David.

"Oh there you are David!!!" Lord Henry says.

"Shut up!!! He's mine!!!" Chiquitita screams at Lord Henry.

"Come closer and you'll be the one to die. It doesn't have to be this way Chiquitita. We can still go back to how things were supposed to be."

"I doubt that's happening." Lord Henry says.

"Shut up!!!" Chiquitita screams again at Lord Henry.

Meanwhile on the coastline, Travis creates a huge wall of high pressure water and from beyond it he sends huge waves to Casper's jetski.

"That won't do a single thing." Casper said.

He drove the jet ski at maximum speed and teleported away from the waves until he was able to teleport to the other side of the water wall.

His jet ski hits Travis and injures him. Casper then buries lead at Travis' back.

The humanoid palm tree then ran towards Casper and Richard's position. Casper teleports to the back of the palm tree and plants a stickable mine on it.

He teleports to Richard again and teleports both of them away from Poppy's monster plant suit before he blows it to bits.

"This is quite disappointing, my expectations may have been too high for all of you to meet." Lord Henry says.

David launches an anti-psychic wave towards Chiquitita but she puts up a wall from the ground to cover herself.

"Except for you Chiquitita, you are quite powerful for a normal psychic and so does that man with the psychic arms. You guys have peculiar looking auras and I think that's a good sign."

Both Chiquitita and Hirohiko gave a shocked look to Lord Henry. Lord Henry's aura turns into a darker red as Chiquitita and Hirohiko's eyes turn into that same color.

Hirohiko's psychic arms punched the ground and quickly threw boulders at Yeethelle and Charlotte. Thankfully, the two managed to break the projectiles in time.

Chiquitita on the other hand pushes the stone wall she is leaning on towards David. He almost got squished between the mountain and the wall if he wasn't able to grapple hook his way up to the mountain.

"Chiquitita stop!!! Don't you wanna see your son?? I know where he is and so does your husband."

"I know who my husband is, he-"

Chiquitita's mind shut off as Lord Henry takes in command.

"I will fucking kill you David!!!"

Then, Lord Henry's followers immediately lost consciousness and the colors of their aura blended with Lord Henry's dark red.

Lord Henry begins to slowly float upwards from his seat and opens his arms to the air.

"Have you told them already Casper? The other Generals couldn't make it so Richard and his friends could probably pull it off."

"Yup, the message was sent. One of them is being controlled by Lord Henry though."

"Knowing Henry, he'll focus on that pose for quite a bit while he talks about his godliness. Slowly, his followers will begin to do stuff for him but they're more powerful and being controlled by Henry this time. The perfect time to do this would be when he gets to float high enough and mentally occupied enough to be unaware of me. The one controlled by him can easily be exploited once the movement of spacetime ceases for a while."

"Gotcha, sir."

"Miss Ghost, conceal me, I'm about to do it."

"Yes, sir."

About thirty minutes ago, Leader Abba asks Casper something.

"Are you sure you've practiced this?"

"Trust me Abba, I've had all the TIME in the world."

"It better be. Your action would only require a couple thousand lapses from the brain, so even a few milliseconds could do."

"I'll just memorize the message so it'll be good to go when I finally do it, plus I'm sure I could go more than a millisecond."

"Very well. How about going backwards, ever tried that?"

"I came to a realization that I can't. There's no going back to the past, the best I could do is slow down the flow of time enough for me to live. Whatever happens today, there's no coming back."

"You've served me well Casper. Tracking and protecting him. These special gloves. I can't thank you enough."

"Thank me once you've told him the truth, you have to."

"I've already thought of doing such a thing. Don't worry, I'll be taking my chances today."

End of Chapter 47