chapter 3

NATASHA'S POV

So she told me to take a sit i asked "is everything OK" she said " well your parents called and said that they want you to get transfer to Columbia University " she said "what! why?"i yelled " i don't know but they already started the paper work" she said  in her thick accent. "How can they start it without my consent?" i asked angry " well they did and you leave next week " she said, i got up livid and asked if i could go and call my parents, she kindly said yes so i left her office and went straight to my room i called my parents and "hello" i said trying to contain my anger "hello baby" said my father "where is mom?" i asked "CHRISTINE" i heard my father yell "yes" "your daughter wants to talk to you" my father said " actually i want to talk to the both of you" i said through the phone" go ahead " my father said ''why did you call my school and ask for a transfer" i said angry " your sisters miss you a lot and Blessings is in Columbia University and she needs you"my mom said"yeah but that why they are phones these days" i said "but it's not the same" she said  "so start you are coming  here next week" she said" bye " i said upset, i went to my friends room and told them everything they were really upset " anyway it's not that bad because WE ARE ALSO GOING TO COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY" they said " OMG THAT AMAZING wait then didn't you say so than letting me cry" i said" awwww we are sorry" Mable said " i am so excited to see  my baby" Mable said "Oh shit i need to see Trevor" i said " why are you with that boy any way his so ugh i feel killing him" she annoyed " leave my boyfriend alone" i said walking out. I was in hall way walking towards his room, after a two  minute walk i arrived, i knocked on the door and he opened the door" hi baby girl" he said as walked in i sat on his bed" hey" i said " what's wrong? he asked " nothing"  i  answered  "you can pretend but you can't hide a thing from me" he said " well for starters this place smells like sex and secondly am getting transferred  back to NYC" i said " well my friend and his girlfriend were using the room  and what do you mean you're getting back to NYC"  he said upset " well am living next week" i said " fuck no you can't go" he said " well my parents already said so and i cant so no" i said "that's bullshit you always said how you wanted to back to New York" he said "yeah but it doesn't mean i would just get a transfer!"i  said "look no matter how much you yell the fucking situation will not change so either you act like a grown ass man or you behave like a fucking child but until then i am living" i spat in his face  but before i could hold the handle he held my wrist and pinned  me against the door "i am sorry i just don't want you to leave" he whispered against my lips then he kiss me slowly holding my waist, i wrapped my hands around his neck pulling  him closer, his tongue  was begging for entrance, i denied him and then squeezed my ass as i gasped for air he took his chance  and licked inside my mouth he pushed me on the bed not breaking the kiss his hands moved under my shirt before things got out of hand my phone rang  saving my innocence oh did i tell you i'm a virgin but he knew anyway i told him to stop so i can answer my phone but he continued kissing my neck, i checked the caller found it was my sister.  "dude what the hell"i screamed "what?" he asked " my sister was trying to call" i said "so what" he said " So WhAt it could have been something important " i said  "i gotta go call her back" i said i got out of the room and called she asked whether i was coming back to New York i said yes, i could tell she was excited...................

i woke up  early in the morning  i brushed my teeth and i showered and wore the first thing i saw which was a yellow crop top, blue jeans and white sneakers

My hair was already long and curly so i  left it, i decided to walk to Trevor's room and i arrived, i knocked on the door, his room mate  Doug came out " damn girl you look hot" he exclaimed "thanks D" then Trevor came out "i m'a head out" Doug sa...

My hair was already long and curly so i  left it, i decided to walk to Trevor's room and i arrived, i knocked on the door, his room mate  Doug came out " damn girl you look hot" he exclaimed "thanks D" then Trevor came out "i m'a head out" Doug said "okay" i said Trevor looked me up and down "Natasha what the fuck are you wearing" he said "uhh clothes"i said " no go change" he said "what no" i said "look didn't come here for your crazy ass" i said " look if don't go change-" he started " you'll what" i said "look i am tired of your possessiveness so, we are done" i said " wait you don't mean that, right?"  i looked him in his eyes and said "i am sorry" trying not to cry" wait baby i can change "he said "still, i am living today i will be in New York and you will be here and i am not up for long distance" i said "so this is it" he said "yeah can you not come to the airport"i said "what, why?" he asked "i don't want to cry "i said   "sure  goodbye baby girl " he said. He kissed me. "Bye babe" i said