Chapter 19: It Was All a Dream

2 months later...
Saturday, April 28th
11:25 AM
Unknown~

"Nigga get yo ass up." He said.

"I'm up, man."

"We can't keep doing this, homie. I wanna live a regular fucking life. This shit is ridiculous."

"Nigga! We been having this same talk for 3 years now! You think ion wanna go live my regular fucking life, homie? I can't! Ima look like a got damn fool...a liar."

"Blood don't get loud wit me." He walked in his face. "I supported yo helpless ass for almost 4 years. We disconnected from the real world homie. And I appreciate the bread and shit, but I'm done doing this shit. I ain't been to the hood—it's only a handful of niggas that heard from me man...I fucked my life up for you—over some bullshit ass money!"

"Homie nah. You 'fucked up yo life' because you wanted to ride Mario dick so bad and you decided to help him help me. But now his ass in jail and it's all on you. So quit complaining and keep doing yo job homie cause this my money you taking."

He looked at him, grabbed him by the collar, and slammed him on the wall.

"Nigga don't you ever disrespect big Stretch like that again, homeboy! Every single dollar you got is cause of my hood, nigga! The money you got, don't even belong to yo clown ass! I don't give a fuck if you gave me every single dollar in yo pocket—if I say I'm done helping yo stupid ass, then IM DONE! Matter of fact, nigga I am. Fuck you, dumb ass mothafucka." Stretch yelled in his face as he let his collar go.

Before Stretch could turn around, he punched him in the side of his head.

And just like that, all hell broke loose.

Stretch ended up leaving him with a black eye, bleeding lip, and a scratch on the side of his face.

"Getcho stupid ass the fuck outta here homie! Tryna act hard and shit nigga I'll fuck you up!" Stretch yelled as the other guy ignored him and walked from middle of San Francisco, California, to hopefully somehow find his way to Los Angeles.

He angrily walked from the small home him and Stretch stayed in in the middle of San Francisco to somewhere he didn't even know.

3:07 PM-

As he limped and held his face in pain on his way to LA, he stopped at a restaurant, now needing something to eat.

He ate, and started to make his way back to wherever he was going.

"Yo!" A car pulled up next to him and yelled.

He looked at the Hispanic guy with a blank expression.

"You good man? You need a ride?"

——————
Meanwhile...
6:18 PM
Paris Brooks~

"Awwwwwww that is so cute!!!" I said as everyone stood around Raelyn as she opened her baby shower gifts.

"Isn't it??" She laughed as she held up the onesie that a cousin got for her.

We were all at my dad's house, cause Raelyn didn't want a big baby shower.

There was hella people there and we were having a great time.

"Rae Rae when the baby coming out of your stomach?" London asked as she held Raelyn's belly.

"In two more months." She smiled.