Chapter 17: Let Me Find Out..

Tuesday, February 14th
7:00 PM
Raelyn Johnson-Brooks~

"Kam I can't see I don't know where I'm going." I said as Kam tried to guide me through our house with a blindfold on my eyes.

"Okay take the blind fold off."

I chuckled and covered my face as I tried not to cry.

"Why in the guest room?" I said as I started crying.

He laughed and hugged me.

"Cause we need to clean up in our room. You like it?"

"Yes, Kam. I love it." I cried.

"I don't know if you notice, but I been trying real hard to regain yo trust, and to show you that I still love you with all my heart. And that I'm so sorry. You are so much better than how I treated you. I love you more than anything. You my baby for real, Rae."

I wiped my face and looked up at him.

"Kameron if I'm a dummy for choosing to stay with you, then let me be the biggest dummy in the world because I love you entirely too much to let you go. Was I hurt? Yes. I mean, I still am. But I acknowledge your effort and I appreciate it. I'll forgive but I won't forget, Kam." I said as he held my waist.

He smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"Alright. Let me show you the bathroom." He said.

He had a hot bubbly bath with rose petals around the tub, and wine on a tray for us.

"Kam.."

"It's too soon, huh?" He quickly said. "Damn! I was gone—"

Before he could finish, I slipped out of my dress.

He watched it hit the floor, then looked up at me.

"You for real?" He slightly smiled.

I smiled back at him as I walked towards his direction.

"Take my bra off for me."

He stood there, slightly confused—but did it anyway.

"Baeee they bigger now..." he said referring to my boobs.

"Take off your clothes and get in the tub." I said.

Without another word, he did it.

"What just got into you?" He laughed as he sat in the tub.

"You're about to." I said as I eased my way on top of him.

———

"I love you." Kam said as we sat across from each other inside the tub.

"I love you." I said as I stared at his penis, which was sticking out above the water.

He stood up, his penis hovering me.

"I wanna fuck you for real now, let's get out this tub."

He grabbed my hands and helped me up.

I pulled his face toward mine and kissed him like I missed him. Feeling him get harder and rub against me just made me want him even more. As we kissed, I played with it in my hand.

Before I knew it, he picked my pregnant ass up and we made our way to the bed.

It's bout to be a hell of a night...

———————
Paris Brooks-

"5402. There it go right there." Lex said as we drove around looking for Angel's house.

I decided I wanted to go with him to ole girl's house. Adrian was mad at me, but I needed to go. Maybe I could chose a different day to go besides Valentine's Day, but I'm too impatient.

"Let's go." I said as I parked the car on the other side of the street.

"Please don't stress yourself out too much Bub." Lex said as he put his sunglasses on.

"I won't. And why you putting them glasses on at 8 o'clock at night?"

"Bitch we on a mission, the fuck" He said as we walked up the drive way.

As we got closer and closer to the door, I heard moaning...

"Bitch you hear that?" I said.

"Oh my goddd yesss what the fuckkkkk??" Lex semi whispered.

I banged on the door as I covered the peephole.

A few moments later somebody came to the door.

"Oh my God-" Me and Lex said together.

It was Kia. She looked so...unhealthy. She had lost hella weight—she looked like she was on drugs. She didn't have nothing but a robe and some slides on.

"Paris?! What do you want? The fuck, you stalking me??" She semi yelled as she came outside.

"What the fuck is going on with you?? Ain't nobody heard shit from you in over a year!"

"I'm tryna make money, Paris! I planned on coming back for my daughter and starting a better life for her and building a relationship with her—"

"Hold up. Let's not go there. You don't give a shit about London and you never did. Ain't no starting no better life for her when you out here doing Lord knows what! London is living a perfect life, and don't need you to come in her life and fuck shit up!" I found myself getting aggressive.

"Paris.." Alexys said, trying to comfort me.

"Honey what's going on—" Angel said as she opened the front door.

Just seeing her, I wanted to go off on this bitch and beat her ass again.

"NO! Get inside now, Kia!" Angel yelled as she looked at me.

"Ok." Kia said.

"Bitch what the fuck.." Alexys said.

"So wassup now I found you so what's really good?" I said becoming angry with seeing the bitch face.

"Leave me and my girlfriend alone. We don't need shit from you or your cheating ass fiancé. Both of y'all can leave." She said referring to me and Alexys.

"Baby watch your mouth." I said attempting to walk closer to her, but Lex held me back.

"Don't come back on my property or I will call the police." She said before slamming the door I out faces.

Somebody's bout to get cussed the fuck out.