Chapter 32: London, Where are You?

A few days later...
OMNISCIENT -

"I'm yo mama! You hear me?? Ain't no Papa and no fucking Nina! That lady ain't even to real grandma, yo real grandma is DEAD. So stop asking for Papa and Nina cause you ain't going no where. Understand boo?" Kia said.

London sat there and cried like she had been for the last few days.

"You NOT my mama!" London cried as she sat in the chair Kia had been making her sleep in, and sit in without being able to move.

"I am yo mama and if you say I'm not again ima pop
you in the mouth. Shut up and stop all that crying." Kia said.

"I wanna go homeeeee..please can I go home??" London pleaded, as she continued to cry.

"Aye! Shut up with that shit! This is home now! So get them damn tears outta here. And stop asking" Angel yelled in London's face.

~Angel

~Angel

London sat there and cried, like she had been doing since she got there. She couldn't do anything else. She just wanted to be with her real family.

"I want my daddyyyyyyy!" She cried some more.

"Girl SHUT UP! Yo daddy is a fucking weirdo and a liar. He pretended to be dead cause he didn't want you!" Kia said as she lit her blunt and began smoking it in the lil girl's face.

"Paris and them gone be mad when they find out they can't get they precious lil baby back." Angel laughed.

"Hella." Kia laughed with her. "But ion give a fuck, fuck them muhfuckas this is my baby"