Chapter 25: Early Bird

2 weeks later
Saturday, July 17th
7:39 PM
Paris King~

Today we were all at me and Adrian's house just for a family gathering. Raelyn's brothers were here, Adrian's grandparents, Alexys, and more cousins and family that live down here.

My dad and Adrian and some of my uncles grilled today.

Right now the old heads was playing cards, and everybody else was either somewhere talking, smoking, drinking, playing the game, or all of the above.

"That's yo fourth piece of steak." Adrian said as he handed me my 4th plate.

I side eyed him. "Obviously I'm eating for two nigga. My baby be hungry!" I said as I rubbed my belly.

"Girl Maurice got that good gas...I feel good as hell." Alexys said as he came back in from outside with Adrian's brother and some more people.

"I know he do. I can't wait til I can smoke a fat ass blunt boyyy..." I said as I ate my food.

"I can't wait either bitch I love getting high wit you." Alexys said, high as hell himself.

"I just want—Jesussss" I said as my baby kicked me for the 3829282927th time that day. "Stop kicking me lil boy."

"You getting so big." Raelyn said as she joined us in the kitchen.

"I knowwww." I said, stuffing my face. "Where my niece at?"

"I right here, Tee Tee!" London smiled as she ran in front of me.

"Not you Lolo." I laughed. "I meant Kayla."

"Kam just got her to go to sleep. He out there smoking now." Raelyn laughed.

"Where Kj at, Lolo?" I asked London who was still standing there.

"Him sleeping wit Kayla." She said.

"Aww." Alexys said. "He such a big brother."

I finished up my plate and handed it to Adrian to put in the sink and headed over to the couch to rest my swollen ass feet.

"You nice and full, huh?" Adrian laughed as I put my feet up on his legs.

"Yes." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Tired?" He said as he began rubbing my feet.

"Yes. I want all these damn people out my house now I just wanna have sex and go to bed." I said, causing Adrian to burst out laughing.

"Have sex with who?" He chuckled.

I side eyed him.

"Obviously my baby daddy. Witcho fine ass." I said as I climbed onto his lap.

"Tryna get me in trouble in front of yo daddy?" He said as he kissed me and squeezed my butt.

"Tell everybody to leave." I said as I got off of him.

"Noooo boo we gone—" He paused as me and him both looked at my pants become soaking wet. "Damnnn I got you that wet bae?.......or thats piss?"

I looked at my pants, then back at him.

"Boo."

"Baby you peed on yourself?" He said with a concerned tone in his voice.

"ADRIAN! No!" I said as I stood up, dripping even more. "I think my water just broke..."

His eyes widened. "What? You not due for another 11 days!"

"Adriannnnnn this shit feels nasty take me to the HOSPITALLLLLLL!!" I yelled as I started to panic.

"Paris Oh my GOD!" Raelyn said as she rushed over towards me in the living room, getting everybody else's attention.

"Tee tee you went pee pee in yourself!" London said as she pointed to the mess.

"Oh shit come on Paris!" Kam said as he grabbed his keys

"The fuck happened right here??" My dads high ass said referring to the wet spot in the floor.

"Paris water just broke we gotta get her to the hospital." Adrian rushed as he grabbed my hospital bag and some more stuff.

"Baby you good?" He said as he grabbed my shoulders.

"Adrian if you don't LET ME GO!" I said now getting frustrated. "We need to gooooooooo!"

And with that everyone was leaving and Kam, Aaron and Adrian took me to the hospital, while Raelyn took the kids home with her.

Adrian sat in the backseat with me and my brothers sat in the front.

I was so nervous and confused. I did NOT expect this to happen at all. I mean I wasn't due for another week and a half. I didn't really know how to handle this.

"Is it still leaking?" Adrian said.

"No it's not leaking no more Adrian." I said as I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

"I'm so confused Bae." Adrian continued. "Like did you sit wrong to make it pop or something like you not even due yet. It's—"

"Adrian." I said, trying to stay calm. "As my baby's father—my husband—you are supposed to be remaining as CALM as possible, so that your PREGNANT WIFE can REMAIN CALM AND NOT PANIC!!!! SO SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"Just...just be quiet please." Kam said as he pulled into the hospital parking lot.

2 hours later...
10:38 PM

"The doctor said I'm going into labor but I'm not feeling contractions yet." I said to my dad and Tonya who just got to the hospital.

"What the hell caused you to go into labor so early?" My dad said as he sat down.

"I don't know...probably all y'all stressing me out." I joked.

"Not me." Kam said as he stood over me as I laid in the hospital bed.

"Nah nigga especially you." I said making everyone laugh.

Well, my son is ready to come into the world. Time to welcome him.

Share, comment, & vote!!!