To Live and Die in L.A.

Sunday, December 19th
9:15 AM
Paris King-

"I don't wanna goooooo!" Kj cried as everyone dropped them off at the airport.

"Daddy I go wit Papa!!" Kayla threw a tantrum and cried right along with her brother.

"We gone see them later okay?" Kam said as he held Kayla is his arms and kissed her cheek.

London and Alijah were standing right next to me and my dad, looking sad.

"Alright you guys, we gotta go to our gate it's time to say bye bye." Raelyn said, obviously holding back tears.

Kj walked up to London and stood there for a second. He held back his tears as his lips trembled.

"Bye bye sister" Kj's voice cracked to London as they hugged each other.

He looked like a little soldier trying not to cry.

As soon as he said that, London bursted out crying.

He pulled away from London and hugged both London and Alijah. Now all three of them were crying.

"We gonna be back otay?" Kayla said as she joined the group hug.

"I love you" London said as they were still hugging.

"I love you." Alijah, Kj, and Kayla said back.

Ughhhhhhh

"Don't you start." Kam weakly smiled as he pulled me into a hug. "You know ima come back all the time. I can't just leave the hood hanging like that."

"I love you. I'm gone miss coming over your house everyday..." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We said our goodbyes to each other and got back in the car and watched them as they made their way inside the airport.

"Aye!!" Adrian yelled out the window, making all of them turn around.

"Don't forget about us, hear?" He joked.

"Never! This my hometown baby. To live and die in L.A.!" Kam yelled as he held back tears.

I hate seeing everybody all emotional like this.

"To live and die in L.A.!" Me, my dad, Adrian, and Tonya yelled to them before waving one last time and pulling off.

While we rode off, my dad played it on the aux.

"To Live and Die in L.A.
It's the place to be
You've got to be there to know it
What everybody wanna see..." We all sang...

It's the city of angels, and constant danger
South Central L.A.,  can't get no stranger