Family Over Friends

Kyla put the gun down.

"It's not even loaded." She roughly said.

"You're a pussy. Fuck you. I don't know you no more." I said as I was walked off. "And I would've beat yo ass if I didn't see yo lil baby bump. Congrats tho."

With that, I got in my car, and drove me and Lexys back to my house.

"How dare that bitch?" I said without looking at Lex. "How dare my COUSIN—BLOOD RELATED—pull a gun on me? That was my bitch. My bestie. You me and her. And she switches up like this? The fact that she's with Stretch is what's killing me the most. Knowing exactly what happened with him. Fuck that bitch."

Lex shook his head. I knew he was pissed. He didn't talk when he was super mad. He just stared off into space.

"Kyla really pulled a gun out on you. She held that shit up to your head..I have no respect for her whatsoever." Lex said breaking the silence. "And I'm not even blood related to her like you are...but that hurt me for you. You the only friend I need Bubba for real. I hate bitches."

"If me and you ever fell out I won't believe in having friends no more." I chuckled, causing Alex to laugh too.

——————
Later that night...
11:19 P.M.

"I will fuck Stretch up. When I got out of jail I should've been found that nigga and fucked him up." Adrian said as I laid on his chest in our bed. "And as far as Kyla, If she wasn't pregnant I wish you would've fucked her ass up too. I'm tired of people."

"I was about to...but then I seen her stomach. I would never do that to the BABY." I said. "I just don't understand what happened. We was so close then boom, we stop talking for 5 years, then this shit. Starting to feel like I don't have anybody."

He lifted my face up and kissed me aggressively.

"I love you so much. I wanna be with you forever." He said in between the kiss. "And I thank you for having my kids. That makes me love you so much more. Witcho sexy ass."

Caught me waaayyyy of guard 😳

Caught me waaayyyy of guard 😳...but I liked it

"Are the kids sleep?" I said as I eased my way on top of him.

"Yeah but hurry up before they wake they asses up." He said as he held my waist.

"Mmmkay" I said as I aggressively kissed him again.

————————

Next day in Atlanta...
Saturday, December 30th
7:40 PM
Raelyn Johnson-Brooks ~

"Daddy this chicken is gooddddd!" Kj said as he ate the dinner Kam made for all of us

~Kameron "KJ" Brooks Jr. *6 y/o*

"Daddy I don't like da broccoli it's nastyyyy" Kayla said as she took the broccoli out of her mouth.

"Kay why would you do that?" Kj said, annoyed at the fact that she spit out her food in front of him.

~Kayla Brooks *4 y/o*

"Thank you son. Kayla what I tell you bout spitting out food?" Kam said to Kayla. "Spoiled ass."

"Daddyyyyyyy! You don't have to say a bad word!!" Kayla pouted.

She hated when we cussed. She was so smart like her mama.

"Be quiet and eat yo food lil girl." Kam chuckled.

"Dinner is bomb as hell daddy." I said to Kam. "Y'all wanna know something?"

I had a habit of calling Kam daddy now. Not even in a sexual way. Just hearing the kids call him that 24/7 it just sticks with me.

"Whaaat" Kj said.

"What mama?" Kayla said.

"Yeah what mama?" Kam said as he stuffed his face. 

I got up and started dancing.

"If she yo baby mama, she gone do that baby mama, she gone out it on ya" I sang as I rubbed my belly and started dancing along.

Kj and Kayla laughed at me, probably not knowing what I was getting at.

Kayla got up and started dancing with me and singing along.

"What?" Kam laughed.

I stopped dancing and grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly.

"Oh...OH!!!!" He yelled. "YOU PREGNANT??"

I nodded as I smiled hard.

"Baby.." He said before pulling me in for a kiss by my butt. "I love you."

"Ewww daddy!!" Kayla giggled, causing her little dimple to show.

"Daddy stop kissing my mama!" Kj said as he got up from his seat to push him off of me.

We both looked down at the kids as he still held me.

"We got a beautiful family Rae. We made some pretty babies." He said as he kissed me again.

"Dada stop!" Kayla said with her hand on her hip.

"We did." I laughed at my babies.

"Come on y'all let's go get some ice cream." Kam said as he picked Kj and Kayla up.