Unexpected Faces

Same day...
3:18 PM
Paris King~

Alexys decided that we should go out since I was so stressed out

Alexys decided that we should go out since I was so stressed out. We went to a restaurant in midtown.

~Alexys Pittman

~Alexys Pittman

"Indya get your hands out your mouth." Alexys said
as he picked her up to walk inside the restaurant.

"Indya no put your finger in your mouth!" Destiny chimed in as I held her in my arms and held Alijah's hand.

"Be quiet lil girl." I said as Lex held the door for me. "Thanks boo."

"Hi welcome to Yardhouse! Dine in or takeout?" The waitress said.

"Dine in."

"Alright, how many?" She asked.

"5. Three kids menus please."

We followed her to our booth and sat down.

"I'm so hungry girl I ain't eat all day." Lex said looking through the menu.

"Ma can I have some shicken tenders" Alijah said as he colored on his kids menu.

"Chicken. Not shicken." I laughed. "Yes boy."

"Alright guys I wanna start by saying we are having a family discount today for couples and families...you guys are a couple, right?" The waitress cluelessly asked.

Me and Lex looked at each other, trying our hardest not to laugh.

"Girl I'm ga-" Lex started before I cut him off.

"Glad you said that. We're glad you said that. We are a couple. We want that discount." I said trying to cover up what Lex almost said.

"Okay! Your kids are adorable by the way." She smiled.

Lex cleared his throat. "Thank you. My lil man and my princesses." He said in a deeper voice.

"Uncle Lex why you talking like that" Alijah laughed at him.

"Um, so we'll all just start off with waters." I said.

"Okay. I'll be right back."

This lady gotta be dumb...

Me and Lex bursted out laughing.

"OMG! AJ you need to be quiet sometimes" Lex nudged him.

"No I don't I'm a man." He said, still coloring.

"Funniest shit ever..." I said as we continued to laugh.

45 minutes later...

"So when I came back, she had already finished the whole blunt." Alexys said as he finished telling me a story. "So I was like bitch you—"

He stopped as he started at something behind me.

"What? Keep going." I said.

"Girl...is that..." He said still looking behind me, causing me to look.

"Is that Kyla?" Lex said.

"AND STRETCH???"  I yelled, thankfully not getting anyone's attention.

"Mama shhhhh! You too loudddd!" Indya said as she covered her ears.

"When the last time you talked to her?" I said turning back around.

"I don't know. She didn't tell me happy birthday like last year, and I still reached out to her ass and told her happy birthday, and she ain't text back. Sooo...I don't know and I do not even care." Lex said scooting over so she wouldn't see him.

"Everybody in south central is so weird. Somebody always switching up." I rolled my eyes as I ate a fry. "I thought she was in Louisiana still?"

"Girl I did too...she unfollowed me on ig recently too so I unfollowed her ass right back."

"Mommy can we go home I wanna go with daddy." Aj said as he played with Indya.

"We bout to leave ina second." I said so confused right now.

I called Adrian.

After a few rings he answered.

"Yo?" He said.

"Hey boo where you at?" I said.

"I'm in the bar parking lot bout to leave wassup?" He asked.

"Come to the YardHouse and pick the kids up."

"The restaurant? Why?" He said.

"Boy come get your kids I'll explain later."

"Alright." He hung up.

————————