Catching Up

Wednesday, February 18th
Atlanta, Georgia
11:30 A.M.
Raelyn Johnson-Brooks:

I got off work early today because the power in the hospital went out

I got off work early today because the power in the hospital went out. The kids were at home with Kam because their school had a teacher's work day.

"Mommyyyyyyyy!!!!!" Kayla ran up to me as I walked inside of the house.

"Hi babies!" I said, hugging them.

~Kayla Brooks (4 yrs

~Kayla Brooks (4 yrs. old)

~Kameron "KJ" Brooks (6 y/o)

"Wassup Baby" Kam said as he hugged and kissed me.

"Hi boo." I kissed him back.

"Daddy stop kissing my mama!" Kj said trying to push him off of me.

Kam laughed in his face and gave me another kiss.

"This my wife I can kiss her all I want."

"Ew." Kayla said, walking away.

I laughed at them.

*ding dongggg*

Ugh, what?

I looked through the peep hole but someone was covering it.

I opened the door and it was Paris.

"Paris??" I said, caught off guard. "Hey bubba!"

She smiled and hugged me.

"Paris?" Kam said.

"TEE TEEEEEEEE!!!" KJ screamed, causing Kayla to run behind him.

"AHHHHH!! TEE TEE!" Kayla screamed with him.

"Hiiiiiiiii y'all!!!" She said picking them both up to hug them.

Kj grew up with Paris, so I know he missed her so much. He hugged her so tight.

"How are y'all ??" Paris said as she put them down.

"Good!" They said together.

"Tee tee where is Alijah and Destiny and Indya and London?" Kayla asked.

"I didn't bring them with me this time..but next time I will. It'll be soon." She said.

"You ain't show me no love yet, damn." Kam said holding his arms out.

"My bad boy." She laughed, hugging her brother.

"What brings you to the A?" Kam said as we all sat at our island.

"Nothing in particular...just missed y'all." Paris said.

"Well ima go to the store right quick. I needa buy a wrap. I'll be back." Kam said grabbing his keys.

"Daddy!!" Kayla yelled before he left.

"Yes?"

"Can I get-"

"Nope." He said before leaving and closing the door.

She stomped off to her room.

"His mean ass." Paris said. "Anyways. How are youuuu?? I missed talking to my sis."

"I'm okay. I'm doing a lot better. I haven't been wanting to talk about it. But I am doing a lot better" I said.

"I'm glad." She said. "You've been on my mind a lot and I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I am. Trust me. Especially since you're here now. You know you my bestie." I laughed.

"Yupppp." She laughed.

We talked for a long time until Kam got back. Then we smoked and talked some more.

I'm kind of glad that Paris came to Atlanta. It was better to have her actually here in person to comfort me.

I told her everything that happened with Kyla and talked about that for a while. We just had some really good talks tonight. This is something that I needed. I'm so happy I got to talk to her and see her today. I know Kam missed her too. Even the kids. Paris just has an energy that lights the whole room up. That's my sister for life.

Boring chapter, sorry

~Updating again tomorrow~

Where do y'all think I'm from? 🌚 I just wanna see what y'all gone say😂

Share, comment and vote!!