2 years later...

Saturday, December 23rd
1:56 PM
Paris King-

*please ignore the fact that I changed the kids' ages around a little bit :) they're getting too old and I don't like that lol*

*sorry in advance for these minor changes..*

"Why is it so cold out here??" I said as I held one of the babies in my arm.

"I said the same thing! This shit take some getting used to for real. It ain't ever cold like this in L.A....maybe in December it'll get to like the 70s, maybe 60s, but it's cold as shit!" Kam said as he held the other twin in his arm.

"Atlanta definitely got 4 seasons." Raelyn said.

"London you like your new clothes?" Adrian said to her as she pranced around in her new Tutu and Minnie Mouse high heels.

"Yassss!" She laughed.

So, I had the twins in February. The genders areeee...two girls! Destiny and Indya.

Destiny came from Adrian's mom. That was her name. I love that name. Indya came from my mama. Her middle name was Indya. They're 2 and a half. I had them earlier than expected, just like with Alijah.

~Destiny (on the left) and Indya (on the right) King

~Destiny (on the left) and Indya (on the right) King. *2 y/o*

"Uncle Kam lemme hold my play with my sister!" Alijah said to Kam, who was tickling Destiny.

"Man here, buster" He said. "And don't make my niece cry either."

AJ stuck his tongue out at Kam.

~Alijah Abraham King (4 y/o)

"Mommy is this Destiny or Indya" Alijah asked me as he played with his sister.

We laughed at him.

"That's Destiny boo." I said as I say next to him with Indya in my arms.

Alijah adored his sisters, which made my heart smile every time.

"Aaahhhh....peek a boo Destiny!!" Alijah said as she sat across from him.

Destiny laughed her butt off at her silly brother.

"Mommy I'm so funny I know how to make dem laugh all the time" Alijah said.

"Oh you think you funny?" I said as Indya fell asleep in my arms.

"Mama I know I'm funny" Alijah confidently said.

Act just like his daddy :/

"Boy whatever." I laughed at him.

We were all at Kam and Raelyn's house in Atlanta for the holidays. This is the second time we're all spending Christmas with Raelyn's family too. So far since they moved, in the past two years, we've visited each other A LOT.

I like Atlanta, but L.A. is forever gonna be home. It gets too cold out there for me. But I love that there's soooo many black people out there...I grew up around hella white people, Mexicans, and some black people.

I'm get happy to see the kids happy with each other again. KJ FaceTimes Alijah and London on their iPads all the time. They're like siblings. There's so many kids. In case you forgot:
- London
- Kameron Jr.
- Kayla
- Alijah
- Indya
- Destiny

It may not sound like a lot, but all them damn kids running around and playing and crying every two seconds is hell.

"Daddy I hungry" Destiny said as she walked over to Adrian who was sitting on Kam and Raelyn's couch.

"You just ate girl." He said as he picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"I wan sum cookies dada!!" Destiny demanded.

Destiny is more sassy, diva-ish. She loves to eat just like her mama. She's talkative and she's funny. Destiny's extroverted. She would be the sister to go out to a party instead of studying for here test the next day. Indya, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. Indya is introverted, quiet, and laidback. She'd be the type to steer Destiny in the right direction when she's doing something wrong. Those are my babies though.

"How do you ask?" Adrian said to her.

"You so mean lil girl." My dad said.

"Can I have sum cookies pwease dada?" Destiny said with an attitude.

"Come on lil girl." Adrian chuckled.

Just spoiled.