Coming to an End

A month later

Tuesday, November 25th
7:40 PM
Paris King-

It's my birthday :) ! Big 25 today...Getting old.

"...Happy birffffdaaayyyy tooooo youuuu!! And many moreeee!!" Everybody sang to me.

I smiled at everyone before blowing out my candles.

"Tee you make a wish??" Kayla said to me.

"Yes boo I did." I laughed at her.

I'm not really excited like I used to be for my birthday. It's like the older you get, the less excitement there is. I'm just glad I got to see another year. Y'all really watched me grow up...lmao.

From 17 years old to now. From me being a depressed, short-tempered, annoying ass teenager who thought she found her true love in some boy...to my "uncle" completely fucking up my life...to me dealing with my brother faking his death..me thinking that I was in love, meanwhile ole boy was cheating on me—and I met the REAL love of my life on my 18th birthday. Y'all was here when I lost my virginity...when I smoked for the first time...when I became an aunty...shit, when I became a mom. Literally through ups and downs.

Idk, it's just crazy to me how y'all done seen me grow and change (only real OG's know lol.)

Me and Adrian know the gender of the twins! But, we still not telling nobody until birth time. Don't ask why, I just wanna be different with this pregnancy. My first one was hell.

I'm hella excited about the babies though. What y'all think the genders are...? Two boys? Two girls? A boy and a girl?

The doctor said they're due February 18th. Of course that's not always guaranteed though.

We also got London back..yay! They took Kia in. Yeah baby is in prison. And you know what's fucked up? Angel didn't get locked up. And you know what else is fucked up? Kia is in the same prison as Aaron.

Speaking of Aaron...

He got 6 more years, which is sad but...you know. We try to talk to him everyday. And it makes me sad because I know London misses him so much.

Anyways, we did what we always do for holidays and birthdays—enjoy each other's company. The best gift was being around them. Oh selling a $700,000 dollar house today bitchesssss!!! Get into real estate, it'll take you far ;)

"So you really not gone tell the genders to nobody?" Lex said as we all sat at my dad's dining table and ate.

"Noooooooo y'all oh my goodness. It's just 3 more months, y'all can wait!" I said as I stuffed my face with Thanksgiving leftovers.

"Daddy can we go to da store?" Alijah asked Adrian.

I don't think he fully understood that he was about to be a big brother yet.

"For what son" Adrian looked at him.

"So me and Kj can buy some wace cars" He said as he climbed onto Adrian's leg to sit on his lap.

"The girls gotta come too then. That wouldn't be fair to them." Adrian said.

"Otay. LO AND KAY KAY LETS GO!" Alijah yelled at them, who were sitting right in front of him.

"Boy stop that yelling" My dad said.

"I need to talk to you, Bub." Raelyn whispered to me.

I nodded and we walked into the guest room, which used to be my room.

"Don't tell me you pregnant again too..." I said before closing the door and sitting next to her on the bed.

She slightly chuckled.

"No.." She took a deep breath. "So. Ima just tell you this without beating around the bush-"

"So stop beating around the bush girl!!" I joked.

"We're moving to Atlanta.." She said.

My heart dropped.

"Why..." I said, with a slight attitude.

"Paris.." She sighed. "All of my family is in Atlanta. My grandma is declining in health. My mom and dad just divorced, and I need to be there for both of them...Plus, there's way better job opportunities for me AND Kam. He already is getting into Mechanical engineering, and out there the pay is so much better. The cost of living out there is much better than out here...we already bought a house down there."

"Yeah.." I said, not knowing what else to say. "...Raelyn I need y'all here with me though I can't-" I started to cry before she pulled me into a hug.

"I'll still be there for you Pear! I promise I will! We'll visit as much as possible, and I'll even pay for your tickets to come visit us. FaceTime me as much as you want.." She said still hugging me.

"It's not the same as being with you in person! And being able to hug and be up under you..." I said, breaking the hug to wipe my face. "What about Kj and Lo?"

"He's not just leaving Lo...and Kayla's leaving too."

"But you and me both know him and London are close as hell. They call each other brother and sister. Alijah and Kayla are the same age too, and they love each other...but I don't know...Kj and Lo have a special relationship." I said, becoming sad for them.

"They do...they really do have a special bond." She sighed. "We'll get her and Alijah out there as much as possible and vice versa...we leave December 19th."

"Am I the only one just now finding out?" I asked.

She nodded, as she tucked her lips in, trying to hold in her tears.

"Does Kj know?" I said, my voice cracking.

She shook her head no, this time shedding a tear.

Way to end my birthday