KJ's Birthday

Saturday, February 4th
Atlanta, Georgia
8:17 AM
Raelyn Johnson-Brooks:

Saturday, February 4thAtlanta, Georgia8:17 AMRaelyn Johnson-Brooks:

Today was KJ's 6th birthday. We didn't really plan on doing much. Kam was gonna order some pizza and wings, give him his presents and watch movies with the kids all day.

Kam was still sleep, so I carefully got out of his hold so that I wouldn't wake him up.

I walked in KJ and Kayla's room and heard Kj on FaceTime with London and Alijah.

"I wish we could be wit you for your burfday." I heard Alijah say as I stood at the door.

"Me too." Kj said. "I'm just gonna FaceTime you all day."

I chuckled.

"Kj I miss you and Kayla." London said. "Wait where is Kayla?"

"I miss y'all too." Kj said. "Kayla is on her bed sleep" he said as he turned the camera towards her.

"Ohhhh" Alijah said.

"KJ guess what me and Alijah stayed up all night. That's why we still up." London said.

It was 8 out here so it was 5 out there.

I waited for him to get off the phone so I could tell him happy birthday.

I haven't verbally talked to Paris or anybody in L.A. since my miscarriage, and it's only because I thought if talked about it, I was gonna break down. I'll call Paris later on.

"Happy birthday my babyyy!" I said as I sat on his bed and picked him up.

I gave them so many kisses on a daily basis, I know they were sick of me.

"Thank you mama." He smiled. "I'm six that's a big boy right?"

I smiled at him and hugged him so tight.

I'm so happy that I have these kids in my life. I love my kids to death.

"Yes stink. You been a big boy remember?" I said as I played with his soft hair. "Yep but now I'm a big big boy."

Kayla woke up in the middle of us talking.

"Happy birthday booty face" She giggled as stretched and laid back down.

Kj laughed at his sister. "Thank you boo boo head."

Kayla laughed while she was still half sleep.