#GetLondonBackHome

Sunday, October 9th
6:19 PM
Paris King-

"Where the fuck is my baby at?? I told y'all's asses to bring her back by fucking 4!!" Kia yelled over the phone.

"Who you talking to like that?!?!" My dad yelled over the phone.

Kia had a little respect for him.

"Mmcht." Kia smacked her teeth over the phone.

"London is not coming back over there Na'Kia." My dad said. "You didn't think we was gone see all these fucking bruises you left on my baby? We already decided that we going back to court and Lo just gone live with us again. This baby been living with you for 3 years and all you do is cuss her out and hit her. So no, she won't be coming home until you show up to court tomorrow." My dad said before hanging up.

"I can stay Papa?" Lo asked.

"Yes baby."

"YES!" Kj yelled catching everybody off guard.

~London and Kameron Brooks

"Come on y'all let's finish playing Smash brossss!" Kj excitedly yelled as London, Kayla, and Alijah ran behind him.

It made me happy to see that they're all growing up to be like brother and sister. I love it.

Little did they know that there's two more coming...

I think I might just tell everybody now. No use in hiding it.

"Y'all?" I said to everyone Kam's living room.

Adrian looked at me, probably knowing what I was about to do.

"I'm pregnant."

"I TOLD YOU!!!" Raelyn and Kam yelled at the same time to my dad and Tonya.

"YESSSSS!!!!" Alexys said as he jumped off the couch and started dancing.

"HUH??" My dad said as he looked up at me from the TV.

"Babe we CALLED ITTTTT!!" Raelyn said as she ran up to me and hugged me.

"How did y'all know?" I laughed as I hugged her back.

"You just...gaining a lil bit of weight in the face and yo butt..and you got the same cravings you did with Aj." Kam said.

"You wanna tell em how many you got in there?" Adrian said.

When I tell you everyone looked at me like I was crazy...

"Oh yeahhh.." I laughed. "Twinsiesss..."

"Bitch WHAAAAAT??" Lex said as he rubbed my belly.

~Alexys Pittman

~Alexys Pittman

"I'm losing count...how many grands am I finna have??? I'm only 54..." My dad's over dramatic ass said.

"I'm happy for you baby. Know the genders yet?" Tonya said as she hugged me.

"Not yet. But when we find out, I wanna keep it a surprise." I smiled.

"NOOO BESTIE NOOOOO!!!" Alexys yelled. "At least tell me then!!!!"

"Man shut the hell up for once." Adrian said as he scrolled on his phone.

"Shut up Adrian I'm the uncle." Alexys said as he put his hand in his face.

"Nigga quit being gay." Adrian chuckled as he hit Alexys's hand.

"I'm not telling anybody but Adrian." I said.

"Why?" Kam chimed in. "How we gone know what to buy em??"

"That's the thing, y'all don't have to. I'm not having a baby shower and stuff this time..sooooo" I said as I got a pickle out the refrigerator.

"How far along are you?" My dad asked.

"5 months now." I said getting overwhelmed with all these questions. "We go back to the doctor tomorrow  and they'll tell us the genders then."

"So you can't come to court tomorrow?" Kam said.

"Shit. I ain't even think about that." I sighed. "I guess not..."

———————

sorry in advance for all of these time jumps that's bout to happen...I'm kinda rushing this book my bad y'all 😭

Also,

I know I'm the worst when it comes to updating but I be so busy y'all...I'm coming back tho😘!