Chapter 23: Baby Fever

Friday, June 24th
3:17 AM
Paris King**-

Everyone was at the hospital this morning because Raelyn was in labor. It scares me cause it just reminds me of how close I am to giving birth my damn self. It's scary to think about.

"You tired mama?" Aaron said as London laid in his arms as we sat in the waiting room.

"Mmhh." She nodded, getting more comfortable in her daddy's arms.

"KJ you finna have to change diapers man." My dad said to Kj who was hopping around with excitement.

"I will!" He smiled.

~Kameron "KJ"

~Kameron "KJ".Brooks Jr.

"Pawis when is your baby coming?" Kj said to me causing me to look up from my phone.

"What you just call me?" I chuckled.

"I said Pawis when is your baby gone come out you tummy?"

"That's Tee Tee to you lil boy." I laughed as I picked him up and sat him on my lap. "And just in a few more weeks."

"Few more weeks?" He repeated. I could tell he was getting delirious. He was tired but we was so excited to see his sister.

"Yes stink. Go to sleep I know you sleepy." I said.

"No I not seepy." He said.

"You ready to meet yo sister, huh?" Aaron laughed at him.

"Yeah I want her to come out so I can change her diaper and hold her and feed her milk." Kj said as he yawned.

"Family of Raelyn Brooks?" A nurse came out to the waiting room. "Right this way."

"My mommy had my sisser??" Kj jumped off of my leg.

"Come on lil boy." My dad said as he picked Kj up and followed the nurse to the room.

We got to the room and saw Kam holding the baby.

"Daddy!! Lemme see daddy!" Kj yelled as he tried to get out of my dad's hold.

"Kj shhhh! Don't yell!" I said.

"Dat's da baby?" London sat up in Aaron's arms.

"Yep. That's yo cousin." Aaron smiled.

"Here Bubba" Kam said as he handed the baby to me.

I was in loveeeeeeeeeee! She's beautiful!

"Awwwwwwww.." I softly said as I held my new niece. "What's her name y'all?" I asked Kam and Raelyn.

"Kayla Niyana Brooks." Raelyn smiled.

"I love itttttt." I said. "Hi baby.."

"Mommy my sisser name is Kayla?" Kj said as he stood on his tippy toes to see Raelyn in the bed.

"Yes boo."

"Kameron and Kayla...I like that." Aaron said.

"I'm bout to have 4 grandkids... y'all need to slow down!" My dad said as he held baby Kayla.

 y'all need to slow down!" My dad said as he held baby Kayla

~Kayla Niyana Brooks

We stayed at the hospital for a few more hours with them and eventually left. It was already late and everyone was tired.

Me and Adrian took London and Kam home with us for today and tomorrow.

5:57 AM

"You next, boo." Adrian said

"Don't remind me dickhead!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Tee tee! Das a bad word!" Kj gelled from the backseat, catching me off guard.

"Boy I thought you was sleep!" I said. "Lolo sleep?"

"Yes."

"Well be like your cousin and do the same." I said.

"Danggggg stop being so damn mean!" Adrian chuckled.

"Yeah tee tee you mean." Kj co-signed.

"I thought I told yo ass to go sleep." I turned around.

Kj sighed and looked out the window, causing me to laugh at him.

"Tee tee sorry" I said to him.

He ignored me.

He eventually fell asleep as we made our way back to my house.

———————

Next Day...

"My baby is getting so big boo...I want him OUT!" I said as we left the OB/GYN.

We dropped Kj and London off with my dad, Aaron, and Tonya, and they went back to the hospital to see Raelyn and the baby again.

"He coming girl, relax." Adrian said as he drove us home.

We couldn't go on our honeymoon because I was too far along in my pregnancy to fly anywhere. But honestly, I was fine with that cause I changed my mind so quick. I didn't even feel like going on a honeymoon. I can't even drink or smoke!

But we were already legally married, so that's all that really matters to me.

"Bae I haven't been able to see my vagina in 5 months." I said. "I forgot what she looks likeee!"

Adrian laughed.

"I been able to see it and taste it—she in great condition." He said as he rubbed my thigh.

"Adrian shut the hell up" I pushed his hand off of me.

"Mannn here you go with them damn hormones—"

"If you say that shit ONE MORE time!! Hormones this hormones that—you think everything I do or say is cause of my got damn hormones shut the fuck up!"

He looked at me and chuckled.

"Ok my bad.........Witcha hormonal ass."

"I'm divorcing you."  I said.

"Can't do that. I won't let you."

"Take me to my daddy's house I can't be around you no more today, Jesus." I said.