Change for the Worse

"Why you tell Adrian to pick them up?" Alexys asked as the kids left with their dad.

"Because I wanna talk." I said.

He looked around.

"To who?" He said.

I got up and went to walk over to Kyla and Stretch's table.

What I wanted to know was why she's here with him.

"Wassup Ky?" I said as I stood in front of their table.

There was a baby at the table with them, and he looked to be about 2 or 3 years old.

~Kyla Johnson

~Kyla Johnson

Alexys followed me over there.

I was trying not to be hostile about the fact that she's having dinner and akiki-ing with this nigga Stretch.

"Wassup?" She said to me as she stood up. "Long time no see—or speak."

She reached for a hug but I kindly declined.

"Yeah. What y'all doing? I didn't even know you was in L.A...you know cause you unfollowed me a while ago." I said referring to her and Stretch.

She gave me a stank face.

"How you doin' Paris?" Stretch said as he held his hand out for me to dap him up.

"Girl stop beating around the bush, why y'all here TOGETHER??" Lex said getting impatient. "And who baby is this?"

"Lex-" I said.

"Homebody take yo faggot ass on somewhere questioning me and my girl and shit nigga!" Stretch said getting out of his seat.

~Stretch

~Stretch

Kyla just stood there with her arms folded.

"HOLD ON-" I said before Lex punched him in the nose.

"Fuck???" Lex said.

All hell broke loose.

"WHAT THE FUCK? MY SON IS RIGHT HERE!!" Kyla said as we tried to break it up.

We eventually got them off of each other and got escorted out of the restaurant. The baby was crying, and stretch and lex were yelling back and forth at each other.

"Lex GET IN THE CAR!" I said as I tried to block him from going near Stretch.

"FUCK YALL!!" He angrily yelled. "Kyla you a BITCH! You weirdo! You been real fake ever since you went off to college and got you a whole new group of friends! But you forgot who the fuck yo real friends was and we was supposed to be forever-" Lex stopped before he started to cry.

"Alexys. Let's just go." I said as he leaned up against my car in the parking lot.

"Lex stop tryna play the fucking victim! You don't know what the fuck I went through! Stretch was the only nigga by my side for these last couple of years and he is all I need! So fuck both of y'all!"

"WHAT?" Lex yelled before I cut him off.

"Oh nah." I said as I took my heels off. "Oh nah."

"Soooo, what about all them times I called you during your freshman year of college, and you wouldn't answer? Or when I called you and you would tell me you was out partying with your friends and you would call me later? Or how every time I fucking called you, you're ranting to me about your old boyfriend? You never asked how I was doing! You never asked how my day went! Every time I wanted to talk to you, you curved every fucking thing I had to say! So I slowly drifted away from you. I stopped talking to you." I said walking towards her. "And for you to sit here and say 'sTrEtCh wAs tHe oNlY oNe bY yO siDe', is RETARDED AS FUCK! Do you not know the reputation this nigga got? Or what the fuck he did to my husband?"

"Yeah but-" She tried to defend herself.

"AINT NO YEAH BUT!!" Me and Lex said together.

"Bitch your so called boyfriend literally helped Mario and Jamar get my husband arrested! They set him up! HE took money from Aaron to help him fake his death, and STILL put him out on the streets and treated him like shit. Your boyfriend don't care about nobody but his dumb ass self." I said before walking back to the car. "But he was there for you...and we wasn't...right?"

"Bitch don't make me send somebody to fuck you up!" Stretch yelled. "You and yo fruity in the booty ass friend!"

"Baby stop. They're not worth it." Kyla said to him as she nudged him back into the car.

Not worth it?

"Fuck me up?? Who you gone get to fuck me up?? Matter of fact Kyla you wanna fuck me up? We right here we can really get it in since y'all wanna pop off at the mouth" I said getting mad again.

Niggas wanna test me today.

"Paris don't act like you bout it," Kyla said tryna walk back in her car.

Lex tried to hold me back.

"Nah nigga don't hold her back if she feeling froggy let her ass jump!" Stretch co-signed.

"KYLA?? WHEN HAVE YOU EVER KNOWN ME TO NOT BE BOUT IT?? SINCE YOU WANNA MUMBLE UNDER YOUR BREATH WHAT THE FUCK IS UP??" I yelled as I ran up on her.

"Paris get the FUCK out my face bitch before I do some shit ima regret." She yelled as we were both in each other's face.

"Fuck you gone do?? Shoot me?? Ky please don't act in front of this clown ass nigga. YOU'RE the one not bout shit you say. So, what?" I said.

She pulled a gun from out her purse and aimed it at my temple.

"Yup." Her voice shook as she tried to hold back tears.

My heart sunk to the bottom of my ass. I wasn't scared, I was more shocked than anything.

"Do it then." I said. "Shoot me. Since I ain't been there for you and Stretch has. Pull the trigger, bitch."

I didn't cry. I was just so MAD. That's the problem with niggas today. They resort to using guns when REAL muhfuckas use they fists. Kyla was acting like a pussy.

Share, comment, & vote 😳👀