First change~ chapter-1

Hi, I am Levi no Solo and I am Indian, but not the Indian you imagine when you hear the word Indian, I don't wear bindi or sarees, I am from northeast India, the place where you will find the other face of India, I belong to a small state called Nagaland, as a Naga I never imagined my life to be the way it turned out. I am currently 23 and a model, model? .........yeah model.

In my place snow never falls but little did I know that snow falls will change my life. I am here to tell you a story, my story, my unexpected story.

My father is a businessman, he owns a lot of buildings, malls and apartments all over the town and the state and I could say we are rich but he never let me and my brother spend money lavishly, he didn't want us to be called spoiled brats and yeah, we were never called spoiled brats, and I love my dad for who he is.

Now going to my mother, she is just a housewife who looked after me and my brother fulltime but when my brother went to US to study I was the only one left to look after but I was 16 , I could take care of myself.

My brother's  name is Ellevi Solo and he was 20 at that time, he studied in US  at a bible collage,  he was really into theology and he prayed for me every day and night, he told me all his secrets, his crushes and he never made me feel want a sister.

It was winter and I turn 16th , the new academic school year was started and my life was just as it was. But one evening when I got back from school I found my parents sitting at the living room, waiting for me to have a serious talk, I remember the look on my mother's eyes...........There was happiness with sadness.

"Hi, mom, dad", I greeted them with a soft little smile. 

"Come and sit here Levi no, we've got something to tell you", said my dad with his masculine voice.  I went and set between them. 

"Do you miss your brother?" asked mom. 

"Of course, I do, I miss him a lot." I said it with as much feeling as I could.

 "We are settling  there in US, where your brother is studying." said dad, directly getting to the point.  

For a minute, I didn't believe my own ears, I wasn't ready or I didn't expect those words.   "Seriously, dad?" I asked him in surprise. 

"Yes, we are and I've got business there too, so things will get easier for me and your brother" said dad with a smirk on his face.

 "Yes and your brother will be living with us at home." said mom. 

I got more excited by knowing that Ellevi will be under the same roof with me.

"Indiana, I love it" I said smiling brightly.

At one point it was sad for me to leave all my friends and start a new life in a new country but I was also happy to know that I'll be with my brother on a new adventure.

"But, dad, what about your business here?" I asked.

 "Don't worry, your uncle will handle everything." he answered.

 "So, what about my school?" I asked again.

 "Don't you worry about anything my dear, I've got everything prepared for you, just go with the flow." said dad giving his handsome smile.

He stood up and close the bottom of his coat. " Got somethings to do here, so allow me my ladies, I got to go." said dad walking away.

 "You know that he was an actor in his past life." said mom smiling at me. And I smiled back at her.