THIRD.

Third Person's POV

And there she was, alone in the middle of the room, still wearing her torn dress. Eunice brought her hands to her face and started to cry. She turned around and ran out of the house, her sobs filling the silent air.

She went to wherever her feet would take her; she doesn't care if she would be lost. That was the last straw for her. Her vision was blurry because of her tears and she was unable to see where she is also because of the darkness.

Although her eyes were clouded, Eunice knew where her feet led her, and it was to her dear mother's garden. The both of them took good care of the flowers and plants. Even after her mother's death, she continued to tend to them in memory of her.

Eunice fell on her knees and sobbed on the bench made of pillar that was standing under an old tree. She let her heart out and thoughts filled her mind.

What is the point on being good to them? It's just no use.. No use at all. This is absolutely ridiculous. I am making a fool out of myself. I can't believe in dreams.. not anymore. There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing.

Donghyuck heard her faint cries from the attic and so he went down in a hurry to comfort her, but when he reached the back door, he was stopped by the mice. He was going to put up an argument when Jack-Jack pointed at where Eunice is.

The boy looked up and his eyes slightly widened when he saw a pale woman comforting the crying girl. She looks like she's in her mid-twenties and looked beautiful in her baby blue cloak. Her fingers were slender and she softly brushed them on Eunice's bright brown hair.

He was blinded by the beauty this unknown woman possesses that he can't even move from his place. Donghyuck and the mice stood frozen and let the sight unfold right before them.

"Nothing, my dear?" The woman chuckled and sighed. "Now, you don't really mean that." Eunice shook her head, "Oh, but I do!" She shushed her immediately. "Nonsense, child. If you lost all your faith, I wouldn't be here.. but here I am!"

Eunice slowly lifted her head and was surprised to see the woman. She gasped and pulled away from her in complete shock. The woman once again let out a hearty chuckle and helped her get back on her feet.

"Now, now, dry those tears." The girl did as she was told and blinked her eyes repeatedly to see if she was hallucinating. "Who.. Who are you?" She asked in a manner where the woman won't find it offensive.

The woman smiled brightly and took off the hood from the top of her head. Hyuck felt his heart skip a beat. "Oh, I'll be damned," He mumbled under his breath. He looked down on the floor and saw Jack-Jack starting to tease him. "Shut up."

"Why, I'm your fairy godmother!" She brought up her left sleeve and pulled out a white, glowing stick; specifically her magic wand. "But there is no time to explain furthermore. You would be late for the ball!"

Eunice suddenly felt a little bit down when she heard that word. "T-The ball? But—" The woman who claims to be her fairy godmother tapped the tip of her wand on her chin, deeply thinking. "Well, let's see.. The first thing you need is a carriage."

"A carriage?" The woman then started to move her wand in the air. "Bibbidi bobbidi boo!" She chanted those exact words and a majestic bright blue carriage appeared in front of them.

The boy grumbled in annoyance when the vehicle covered the woman and Eunice. He didn't understand why he was feeling that way but all he knows is that he is, in fact, annoyed.

Before Eunice could even praise or thank her, the woman spoke again, "I should stop saying my spell and just get right into it," A coachman then appeared on the seat, followed by four horses and a footman.