TWENTY SIXTH.

Third Person's POV

Eunice proceeded to wash and dress up after delivering Jaemin's breakfast to his room. His chambers were quite cozy as well. It feels so warm and she could live there forever. Maybe she can after his death.. if his parents would let her.

She thought she was just dreaming yesterday and when she wakes up, she will get back to making breakfast for her step family. But then she remembered that she's now in the palace and, well, they are dead.

Now she wonders if Yena and Donghyuck are still staying at the house. The letters were sent all over the kingdom so it's impossible that they hadn't read it. Where could they be staying now, too? Even though they got in her nerves the other time, they are still her friends.

The real question is.. have they found out about the corpses yet? The smell is probably lingering inside their bedrooms now, the whole house if they aren't buried sooner. But that's not Eunice's problem now. She still have another target to kill.

For today, Renée styled her hair into low pigtails and a long-sleeved dirty white dress paired with, of course, her glass slippers. Her personal maid looked at her like she is a goddess. "Oh, the prince would swoon over your beauty, milady."

"Please, Renée, your compliments are too much," She winked playfully at her and smirked. "I want to hear more of Jaemin's, okay?" Renée immediately understood and nodded obediently. "Yes, Miss. It's just that you really are very pretty."

Eunice thanked her again and a knock came on the door. "Come in." She said and Doyoung's figure showed up. "Good morning, Miss Eunice. The prince is asking for your presence at the garden now. Please follow me." Renee gave her a thumbs up and she just grinned before following her future husband's butler.

The two of them made their way to the west of the palace and Doyoung opened two double doors to expose the same garden Eunice had been at the ball. The man made way for her and said, "I hope you will have a great time with the prince, milady."

She nodded. "I will, thank you." She waved a hand at him before stepping out of the building. Thankfully, it isn't just all sunny and hot and the wind is blowing normally as well. She scanned her eyes around the place and remembered the time that she and Jaemin danced here.

As her feet continued to lead her to anywhere, she passed by the small bridge they were on. Memories flodded in her head and her heart recalled the feelings she felt. She was disgusted. She actually fell that easily for him? Oh, not now, not ever, not again.

Eunice almost ran over the huge fountain. How come she didn't notice this? It's too big to not be ignored. Maybe she was so into her thoughts she didn't know her feet might have made stupid decisions, like she did. Example, falling in love with the prince at first sight.

When she was a bit far away from the castle, the view she saw from her balcony was in front of her. It's too beautiful she feels like she's going to cry at any moment. She yelped a little when the breeze suddenly went through her and she brought her hands down on her skirt to prevent it from going up.

She opened an eye and could finally make out someone's silhouette from meters away from her. He was wearing a plain white polo shirt and it was tucked inside his black pants. There was Jaemin, picking up a rose from a bush near him. He sniffed on it and suddenly smiled before tossing it somewhere.

Eunice swore she saw something catch it but she just let it go and walked towards him. Honestly, she can't deny the fact Jaemin, at the moment — especially this very instant — is so good-looking with his outfit, but only to that extent.

"You look handsome." She suddenly said and Jaemin jumped so much that he fell on the ground. Eunice laughed and held out her hand. The prince only grinned shyly and grabbed it. She pulled him up and he dusted off himself. "I'm sorry for that."