NINETEENTH.

Third Person's POV

After sharing their first kiss, the two had no time to be intimate with each other. They immediately acted on their plan and headed to the castle. Since they still don't know that they are free from their curse, they went through the forest and arrived at the same place from yesterday and the day before that.

Yena, as usual, climbed up first and was followed by Donghyuck. "You might want to hurry up, slow poke." She told him and fastened her pace. A few seconds have already passed and she was finally on the balcony. She looked down at her lover and smirked. "How do you reach there so fast?" He asked as he was nearing the rail.

She bent down and pulled him up. "Strength and agility, which you don't have — strength, you have, I guess — but I still like you so don't worry about it," The boy slightly blushed at her words while she pushed him out of the room. "I'm guessing the room after Venea's is Haddeline's, right?" She looked at Hyuck for a reply.

He nodded then laughed. "Wait, why are you asking me? You're the one who is much more familiar than the castle than I." Yena looked around the hallways then dragged him to the said room. "Just asking. Can't I?" Hyuck only rolled his eyes and let the girl lead him to the room.

They stopped in front of the door and Yena turned the knob, opening it. She closed her eyes so that she won't be overwhelmed of her shrinking but she didn't feel herself getting short. She and Donghyuck looked at each other and popped their head in the room to see if it was occupied.

Both of their eyes widened in shock when they saw that Haddeline is sitting on a chair near the balcony, calmly reading a book. Realization slowly hit them and at that moment, they didn't even care that the girl was there; Yena shrieked and pointed at Donghyuck. "The kiss.." She gasped and grinned in joy.

"We broke each other's curse!" The boy swept the girl off of her feet and hugged her. While they were having the time of their lives rejoicing the fact that they don't transform into animals in someone's presence anymore, the girl on the side stared strangely at them, completely disturbed from peacefully reading her book.

Haddeline loudly cleared her throat and the two snapped out of their celebration, suddenly embarrassed by their displeasing actions. Yena then put her palms together and smiled at the girl. "We are here to warn you about those glass slippers. It will—"

The other girl cut her off with a nod and a wave of her hand. "I'm completely aware of what that footwear can do, that's why I locked it up in that chest," She pointed at the shaking chest under her table. Donghyuck put himself behind Yena when he saw that it was moving.

"It looks like the slippers are trying to get out. Also, I know you two tried to help both Venea and Jean but failed. I will be cautious about the shoes as long as I can," She raised a finger then a brow. "Perhaps do you know the slippers' owner?" She asked.

Donghyuck nodded sadly, his hands still on Yena's shoulders. "Yes, but she's not herself for now and we can't do anything about it." Haddeline nodded understandingly. "I see. I will stay here until the prince would be able to find the girl himself. Is that what she wants, if I may assume?"

The two bobbed their head up and down. The girl pouted and folded her arms. "That's very unfortunate for you. But the both of you don't need to worry about me anymore, I promise. The chest is sturdy so there would be no way the slippers would come out on its own." She said, assuring the couple.

Yena pursed her lips and nodded. "Okay, but we will return by morning to check on you." Haddeline smiled at them. "Of course, but please do go through the official entrance way. It's nice meeting you guys. What are your names?" Hyuck and Yena told her so and she only nodded once again.