TWENTY SECOND.

Third Person's POV

Skylar let Eunice stay in her lair for the day to plan her revenge. Yes, Eunice agreed with her fairy godmother about plotting a revenge against Jaemin. She was too heartbroken to even think about the consequences of her actions.

The woman prepared tea for the both of them while Eunice sat on a beige-colored couch, scanning the whole place. It felt so comfortable and cozy. She could live here forever. The lights emitted a warm color and the theme of the whole place is like living inside a flower.

Eunice's nostrils inhaled the aroma of the sweet drink Skylar was making. It made her giddy to consume the beverage as soon as possible. It felt nice; planning a revenge in a calm environment. But a blood-covered room would be sweet. She would be able to think many gruesome ways to murder someone.

She smacked her cheek. What is she thinking? Is she really becoming crazy? Shaking her head, she breathed in and out. She has to control herself, but her subconscious tells so otherwise. This revenge planning ticked something inside her and it was a strange feeling that can't be avoided.

"Are you feeling any better, Eunice?" She blinked her eyes and stopped thinking about this burning passion inside her. Turning her eyes to Skylar, she gave her a small smile and nodded. "Yes. Your idea made me do so." The woman nodded and handed her the mug filled with tea.

Eunice took a sip of the drink and then looked at Skylar. "This tastes delicious. Thank you." She thanked her goddaughter and sat across her on another couch, a one-man seat this time. Skylar drank a little bit of her tea and placed the mug down on the coffee table.

"Let's start. Actually, my dear, I have already guessed that this would happen and if ever you wanted to take revenge, I made a plan ahead of time. Would you like to hear what it is?" She asked and nodding her head, Eunice agreed.

She put her hands together and smiled. "Great. So, I was thinking that you show up to him and introduce yourself as the mysterious girl." Eunice sent her an astonished look and chuckled. "How is that a revenge plan? I told you, I am no longer interested in him."

"I'm not done yet," Skylar muttered and at that moment, her eyes turned dark but then she switched back to her jolly self. "That is not the main point though. You see, you would convince Jaemin to prepare your wedding in a week — this week — and at that time, you would make him fall in love with you.

"If he finally admits his love for you, you would poison him after twenty-four hours. Blame someone for the poisoning and his death would set you free." She said and spread her hands, like doing it is that easy.

The girl recalled the plan she mentioned and nodded her head as she slowly understood what she was trying to imply. "I like the sound of it." She exchanged smiles with her and it radiates evilness. Skylar nodded understandingly. "Very well."

Eunice shrugged and grinned. "When am I going to prove myself that I am indeed the girl Jaemin danced at the ball?" She remembered the emotions she felt during that night; butterflies and happy thoughts. It disgusted her now.

Skylar tapped her chin and looked up at the ceiling, as if she was thinking. "Hmm, maybe tomorrow or the day after that," Eunice then agreed after seeing that there is no problem being early. "Alright." The woman then snapped her fingers.

"Oh, I almost forgot," She laughed even though there was nothing funny going on. "You can make up excuses on the spot, can't you? The prince, the rulers and maybe some members of the royal court might interrogate you with tons of questions."

Eunice waved her hand and put it on her chest. "Of course I can. Trust me, Skylar. They won't catch me slipping." The woman drank from her mug and gave a nod. "Good. Then I guess the revenge plan is set?"