THIRTY FIFTH.

Third Person's POV

There weren't really much to do after Eunice had chosen her wedding dress. From the last half of the morning to lunch, they just chose which flowers they would have at the wedding and picked their guests.

While she was helping Jaemin choose who to invite, he suddenly looked at her, pausing from whatever he was doing. "Hey, don't you want your aunt and cousin to attend? After all, they're the only family you have left." He said and continued on writing down names.

She mentally face-palmed. Why hadn't she thought about this? She would have to tell him the truth sooner or later.. but certainly not now. Scratching her cheek, she thought of something and replied, "Oh, right. I forgot to tell you they moved to a different kingdom yesterday, far away from here."

He pouted a bit which made her want to peck it and wrote down more names. "I'm sure the guards would be able to get them before the wedding." She shook her head and sighed like it was really impossible. "The kingdom is too far away. It would take three days to travel there and another three if you return. Our wedding would be in two days, right?"

Nodding, he let out an exhale. "That's saddening. Do you miss them?" He asked and touched her hand, thinking that she might be emotional to not able to see the people who are her remaining family. She nodded and clicked her tongue. "Yes, but I can still invite my friends."

Jaemin raised a brow while picking up his pen again. "Donghyuck and Yena?" Eunice nodded and took the writing material from him. She put their names on the list herself and gave it back to him. He looked at what she wrote down and found her hand writing adorable and aesthetic.

The prince doesn't know why but it made him smile and while he continued to write down names with Eunice as assistance, he had a good mood. He keeps looking back at the words 'Lee Donghyuck' and 'Choi Yena' to admire Eunice's hand writing.

After they were done, it was already lunch time so the both of them went to the dining room to eat. Doyoung told him that his parents ate first since they would be visiting a neighboring kingdom and would probably be back by tomorrow. The two ate there in silence, bringing up small talks that entertains them.

When they finished with their food, they absolutely have nothing to do. It was already one o'clock in the afternoon and they ran out of topics to talk about. As if a light bulb appeared on top of Eunice's head when she thought of something that they could do for the rest of the day.

"Hey, Jaemin," She said and patted his arm. He attentively looked at her, raising a brow. "Let's go to town." He looked down on his hands to think but ended up nodding. His confirmation made her smile and the visible joy on her face also managed to put a grin on his lips. "Alright."

He called for Doyoung to prepare the carriage and while it was getting ready, they waited on the front staircase of the palace, playing rock-paper-scissors. Eunice was bad at it as she was getting a lot of smacks on the back of her hand from Jaemin. It stang little by little and just as she was about to have enough of it, the carriage finally arrived.

Rolling her eyes at him, she climbed the vehicle and chuckled. "It's obvious that you won. God, my hand hurts." She blowed the back of it while the doors closed and Jaemin sitting across her. He took her red hand and massaged it. "Does it hurt?"

Shrugging, she hid a smirk to see if he would feel bad. "Kind of. It's like I was bitten by a bee." She pretended like it was really painful and Jaemin grew worried. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I told you that we shouldn't have played that." He said and pouted.

Eunice laughed and pulled back her hand. "I was just teasing you. It doesn't really hurt much though, don't worry. I'm fine." She said and gave him a smile to assure him. He raised a brow. "You sure?" She nodded. "Sure."