TWENTY NINTH.

Third Person's POV

For the past two days when Eunice was in the castle living her princess life, Yena and Donghyuck tried to find a house for themselves, rather than staying in Eunice's old bedroom. Before they left for a search, they placed the letter on the dining table so that either Lady Tremaine or her daughters would be able to read it.

The two celebrated for their friend. They didn't get drunk or whatever. They just simply ate at the town's local café and chatted with each other, wondering what's happening to Eunice now. "Do you think she's doing alright?" Yena asked on that same day their friend introduced herself to the prince.

Hyuck sighed and patted her hand. "Stop worrying about her. Of course she's doing alright. She's living in the palace, Yena. Every nook and cranny is guarded and there is no way she will do something stupid. Besides, do you want to worry about her everyday or we find a house for us?"

Her mouth formed into an 'o'. "Oh, right." In that afternoon, they tried finding what they can around the town but there doesn't seem to be one that was free at the moment. Even a room wasn't available and when darkness befall upon them, they slept on their beds in Lady Tremaine's property.

When they woke up the next day, they saw that the letter they left hasn't been moved yet. Not just the letter but the kitchen as well. Doesn't it have to be messy because the sisters can't cook for themselves? It was suspicious for Hyuck but Yena shrugged it off, saying that maybe Lady Tremaine was also finally in her right mind and took care of her daughters herself.

Although not completely convinced, he didn't give much thought to it and they continued searching for a small house that they could find. Miraculously, they found one at the end of the town. Eunice's house was much far away from where theirs is and it was also for free.

The house was just small but it was enough for the both of them to stay. There is one bedroom with two separate beds, a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room and a dining area. The place was also sturdy and Yena loves how simple it is. "So, I guess this is it." She said.

"It's not bad," Hyuck smiled and looked around the place a bit more. She chose this and didn't even ask for his consent because she knows he's going to like it anyway. "I like this!" She heard the boy giggle from one of the rooms.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Of course you do. I've been knew." The boy exited the bedroom and only gave her a lopsided smile. "You know me too well. This place is perfect," He put his hands on his hips and let out a sigh.

He laughed and rubbed his nape. "I don't know why but I feel so nervous about this. I already lived with a girl which is only Eunice but yes, I am.. nervous." Yena pinched his cheek and smiled at how he looked like right now. "Don't be. We'll do just fine."

Hyuck stared at her after she reassured him and he suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her into a hug and buried his face on the crook of her neck. Yena chuckled and only hugged him back. "Is there something wrong?" She asked.

Shaking his head, he deeply inhaled her lavender scent. "Nothing. I was just really anxious, I don't know why.. but then I remembered your hugs calm me down." The girl only smiled and ran her fingers on his soft hair. The two of them stayed like that for a few seconds before he pulled away. "You okay now?"

He nodded his head. "Better. Let's start living here tomorrow. We will move our things here, too." He said and Yena agreed with him. "It's getting late. Let's head to Lady Tremaine's house for tonight." She said and they left the place for now, walking back to the unusually quiet home of the three witches.

As they went inside through the back door, Hyuck could smell something.. rotting. He looked at the trash can and saw that the bag was already filled with wastes. "Oh, so, that's why." He mumbled and took the trash bag out, throwing it in the nearest dump.