All Aboard!

Start writing your story

Hey! Daisy here! It's been three years since I saw Mondramon! I really miss him... But anyways... Y/n had a vision about the Digiworld being in danger again... She saw all us in the Digiworld and we reunite with our Digimon... But our Digimon couldn't Digivolve... So Tai was able to turn into a Digimon called Agunimon in Y/n's vision... 

Y/n's pov I was walking out of tennis practice and I saw my boyfriend... I ran over to him... Your so sweet picking me up babe! I kissed his cheek... Anything for you, beautiful. He quipped. I smiled as Sora walks over to us... Good practice today, Y/n... Your nature... She smiled... I laugh and nodded. Sora and I rolled our eyes seeing the stuck up bitches who always fails. Her eyes widened seeing my boyfriend... Excuse whore... I mean... Bitch... Why don't you go whore off to some other dick who would gladly take your nasty ugly and pathetic ass... Better yet... Drop out... You suck! I said making Sora laugh. Mina huffed and walked away... God how much more annoying can she get? Sora rolled her eyes. Don't know... And don't care... If she drops dead I would dance on her grave... I said smirking... Just then our phones beeped... We grabbed them... What's this? Incoming message? Sora asked. It said yes or no. We all pressed yes. Child of Love. Child of Innocent. Child of Friendship. Huh? Who are you? I asked... Your Destiny is calling you once again... The voice said. Excuse me... But where do we go for this? I asked... Take the 5:45... The voice said... I look at my phone to check the time... Oh shit!!! That's in about five minutes! I yelled... WHAT?! Sora and Matt yelled... I threw my bag at Matt and he caught it easily... He normally carries my tennis stuff after practice... We started running to the train station... No! We're too late! Sora cried... Come on! Come on! This is our destiny! Come on! I hit the ticket machine... Out came three tickets... I don't know how you did it Y/n... But you truly are a girl's best friend... Sora blinks. 

We finally made it to the train station and jumped on the train on time... We walked around until we finally reached a cart where the others were... Y/n! Sora! Matt! Tai said... We walked inside... I sat by Mimi... So... You guys got the message too? I asked... Yeah, we did... We just got here... Mimi said... I look down at my outfit... and what shocked me the most was... It was my outfit during our first time in the Digiworld but up to date. Guys! Look at our outfits! I said... Matt looked down and gasped. What the fuck?! This shouldn't even fit! Matt said. I have a guess this is our up to date outfits... Izzy theories. Never a dull moment in the Digiworld without Izzy's theories. I muttered making Matt laugh... I cuddled into his side... I looked out the window with Matt's arms around me... I saw all kinds of Digimon... All of a sudden the train stopped... I went flying and landed on Tai's lap... Sorry, Tai... I said getting up... It's cool... But uh... Matt's giving me the evil eye. Tai laughs... I rolled my eyes and walked over to my wolf... Babe... We've been over this... I'm yours... I only belong to you... You can be so possessive of me... I rolled my eyes... Unless you want to be punished... I suggest you don't roll your eyes at me... Matt warns... I gulped. But... Matt-wavy! I pouted. We got off of the train... Welcome back to the Digiworld, Child of Courage, Love, Innocent, Friendship, Sincerity, Knowledge, Hope, Faith, and Reliability... Your adventure is just about to begin... The voice said. Excuse me... But who are you? I asked... All in dear time Child of Innocent. The voice said. Then our phones... Our phones turned into... This is called a D-Tector. The voice said... Thanks for ridding the Trailmon... Hope you ride with us again! Trailmon said and drives away... Did that train just... Tai asked... Talked yea... It's a Digimon... It is called a Trailmon... Izzy said... I look around smiling... Memories filled my mind as I recalled my adventure with Catmon and Gatomon... My eyes watered thinking about my partners... Beautiful? I heard Matt say... I snap out of it... Sorry... I was thinking about Catmon and Gatomon... I said with a sad smile... It's okay... I miss Gabumon... Matt held me against his side... Y/n! Y/n! Y/N! I'm going crazy or I am hearing Catmon yelling my name... I said... Y/n you aren't going crazy... Another voice said. I gasped... All of us turned around and saw our Digimon smiling... Gatomon! Catmon! It's really you! I can't believe it! I've missed you so much! I said with tears of joy... Both of them jumped into my arms... We cried with tears of joy... I really missed you so much... I said crying... We missed you too... Gatomon cries... So much... Catmon cries... You kept my purple Bandana... I smiled remembering when we had to say goodbye... Of course... I've always kept it with me... Gatomon cries... I smiled seeing Catmon tipping my pink hat I gave her... Wanna ride a cowboy?  Catmon says with a bad south accent... Gatomon and I laughed... I see mating with Gabumon really made you let loose... I joked... You have no idea... Gatomon said... Oh really... What about you and that Veemon? Catmon said... Veemon? I asked... Catmon and I talked about it... Catmon thought that you had a third partner... And you too... Gatomon said... Here he comes now... Vee-baby! Gatomon called... Vee-baby? I muttered to Catmon... They are dating... And don't ask... Catmon said... A blue dragon-like Digimon came up to us. Vee-baby this is Y/n... Gatomon said. Hello partner... It's so great to finally meet cha... Veemon grins. Within minutes my heart was taken by the blue dragon... Oh... Vee... You will fit right in buddy... I smiled... Hey Matt! Meet Veemon my supposedly third partner! I said smiling... Third? If you were her third partner why didn't you show up with Catmon and Gatomon? Matt asked... I wasn't ready to meet Y/n yet... It wasn't my time yet... So I had to wait... But I didn't mind... As long as I finally met Y/n and I will protect her with my life... Veemon promises... Can I keep him? I asked pouting at Matt... Matt sighs and Tai laughs... He's not a dog, beautiful. Matt sighed... Aw, come on Matt... This is her partner... You won't deny Y/n of her partner now would ya? Tai grins... Honestly, I don't care if you don't like me... I will follow Y/n to the ends of the earth. Veemon stares down Matt. Aw! How cute! Dai gushes when hugging Monodramon whispering how much she missed him... He smiles up at her... Your okay in my books! Tai grins. Okay... I like you... Matt smirks... Thanks... I was gonna come no matter what you said blondie. Veemon teases. Matt twitched...