Saving Cherubimon

Start writing your story

Man... I can't help but feel bad for Y/n and her friends... We face powerful villains one by one... And even some old enemies! By the way... This is Veemon. But we still have to save Cherubimon... Something tells me when we find the terminal Forest it isn't going to be pretty. 

Y/n's pov We finally arrived at a forest... Bokomon is this... Terminal Forest? I asked... Yes my dear girl... Bokomon said... Greetings... Ophanimon said... Ophanimon! I said... You have to go through this Forest than you will arrive at the Rose Morning... Ophanimon said... Rose Morning? I asked... That is where I am... Ophanimon said... Okay... I said... But be warned... Cherubimon is there waiting for you all... And there is something else... Only Y/n, Tai, Sora, and Matt can only beat and save Cherubimon... So we're just cheerleaders than? Mimi asked... In a way yes... Ophanimon said... I will I have faith in Y/n, Sora, Tai, and Matt... Mimi smiles... Memes... I said smiling... Mimi... Sora smiles. It will be a long journey... Ophanimon said... We're the DigiDestined... And the Legendary Warriors. We can tackle anything head on together... I said... That's right... Sora said... Be careful... Ophanimon said... We will... Let's go gang! Tai said... Yeah... Let's go! I said... 

Bokomon is it going to take us longer to the Rose Morning? I asked... That I don't know my dear... Bokomon said... Guilmon I forgot to ask... But why were you reborn? Dai asked... Well... I was reborn as someone's partner... A girl who almost give up her life for innocent people... Guilmon said smiling... Guilmon are you saying that... I'm you're partner? Dai asked... That's right, Dai... As long as you're okay with it, Monodramon... I won't get in your way with Dai... After all she is your partner. Guilmon said... Guilmon my old friend... I'm okay sharing Dai with you... Monodramon said... Good... I just didn't want to get in your way... Guilmon said... Guilmon you have been my friend for a long time... You would never get in my way... And I'm happy you are back with us... Monodramon said. That's good... Guilmon said... I was hit with a vision.

~Vision~ I saw we arrived at Morning Star... Ophanimon greets us, and we walked inside the big mansion... We talked... She explains why Matt, Tai, Sora, and I have to beat and save Cherubimon... Once she finished there was an evil laugh and that meant Cherubimon appeared and ready to fight... 

~End of vision~ What did you see? Matt asked... We will arrive at the Rose Morning and Ophanimon will great us, and we walk into a big mansion... We talk... She explains why Matt, Tai, Sora, and I have to beat and save Cherubimon... We're the only ones that can do it... I said... But your support will help us beat and save Cherubimon... You won't be left out... In a way... You are helping... I said... Wow, Y/n... That was... Y/n when did you turn into a female version of Izzy? Tai asked... I gasped and smacked him across the head... Hey! What's with you hitting me! Tai yelled... You deserved it! I yelled back... Come on guys... You can save your bricking later... You know, Y/n... You and Tai brick like an old married couple. Sora giggles. Me and Tai?! I yelled. Me and Y/n!? Tai yelled... Ew... I shivered... Double ew. Tai shivers. 

We arrived at the Rose Morning... Welcome... Come inside quickly... We don't have much time before Cherubimon arrives... Ophanimon said... We walked inside... So why is it only Matt, Tai, Sora, and I? I asked... Because... It happened in the past... The Warriors of Wind, Love, Flame, and Light must defeat any good Digimon who were turned bad... You must defeat Cherubimon so that he can be saved... If he is not... Then our world and your world is in danger... I know I am asking you a lot... Ophanimon said... You're not... I smiled... It's what we do. Matt said... We will do this for our world and the Digital World. Sora said... It's our home... And we protect our home... Tai said... There was an evil laugh... Cherubimon is here! Mimi said... We all ran outside... Legendary Warriors... DigiDestined. We meet at last... Cherubimon laughs... Remember guys... We have to save Cherubimon... I whispered... You guys can do it! Mimi said... That's right. We will be here cheering you on! Gatomon said... Let's show Cherubimon our power! Tai roared...

WIND INTO FLAME! I said...

LOVE INTO LIGHT! Sora said.

ICE INTO FLAME! Tk said...

DESTINY INTO LIGHT! Daisy said.

WOOD INTO FLAME! Joe said... 

THUNDER INTO LIGHT! Izzy said...

WATER INTO LOVE AND WIND! Mimi said...

WIND INTO LOVE! I said...

LOVE INTO WIND! Sora said...

Watch out Cherubimon! I said... We're coming for ya big guy! Sora said... 

UNITY  UNIFIED SPIRIT EVOLUTION! Tai roared as he was surrounded by flames. 

UNITY UNIFIED SPIRIT EVOLUTION! Matt cried as he was surrounded by lights. 

UNITY UNIFIED SPIRIT EVOLUTION! I yelled as I was surrounded by the intense winds. 

UNITY UNIFIED SPIRIT EVOLUTION! Sora yelled as she was surrounded by red lights...

Ahhhr! Rrrrr-arrr! EmprorGreymon! EmprorGreymon roars.

Ahhr! Uhh! MagnaGarurumon roared... 

AHhh! JetSilpymon! I roared. 

Ahhh! Titaniamon! Titaniamon roared...