Renamon: The Warrior of Water

Hey there! It's Monodramon! Dai got her Spirit! Sakuyamon! She was great! I'm really proud of my partner for taking down that witch! 

Y/n's pov Bokomon? I asked... Yes my princess? Bokomon asked... How much longer until we reach Terminal Forest? I asked. A couple more days... Or so... He said... Okay... I said... It's getting late... We should rest for the night... I said as we walk by a lake... She's right... Matt said sitting down by the lake... Okay... We'll stop here for the night... Tai said... I sat down next to my boyfriend cuddling up to him... Every Spirit we found so far is very helpful. I said... Matt nods in agreement. I noticed Catmon and Gabumon cuddling together and the same with Veemon and Gatomon... I nudged my boyfriend in the side... Matt looked down at me... What, beautiful? Matt asked... Catmon and Gabumon are cuddling. I giggled. So are Veemon and Gatomon... He smirks... Stop that. I smacked his chest... All of us fell asleep not knowing this spot belonged to a Digimon taken over by evil. 

An hour later we all woke up to a sound... We all look at the lake... Bokomon what Digimon is that? I asked... That my dear is... Dragomon... It is an evil God Digimon... Bokomon said. Let's crush him guys! Tai said... Right! Execute... Spirit Evolution!

Agunimon!

Kazemon!

Tinkermon!

Kumamon!

Lobomon!

Sakuyamon!

Alright guys... Let's get him... Agunimon said... Pyro Tornado! Taste the speed of thr sky! Thunder Kick! How about a little nightmare? Speed Nightmare! Feel the wind! Hurricane Waves! Can you handle the cold? Blizzard Blaster! Howling Laster! The smoked cleared showing Dragomon unharmed. Any plans Agunimon? I asked... Hit 'em where it hurts. Agunimon grins... you heard the boss... Let's hit him where it hurts! I said... Right! The others said. Feel the power of the Wind! Roseo Temporale! The power of Love will prove you evil creature! Fairy Powder! Evil creature be purified by Destiny! Fox Drive! Feel the burn! Burning Slider! Feel the power of Light! Lobo Kendo! I don't think you can take the cold! Crystal Breeze! That was fun... But now it's my turn! Thousand Whips! Ah! I got caught in his tentacles... Kazemon! You creep let her go! Lobomon yelled. AAHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed in pain... Y/n no! There must be something I can do! Mimi thought with tears in her eyes...

Mimi's pov I watched in horror as Dragomon caught Kazemon with his tentacles. Ah! Kazemon yelled. Kazemon! You creep let her go! Lobomon yelled. AAHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!! Kazemon screamed in pain... Y/n no! There must be something I can do! I thought with tears in my eyes... Just then something came out of the water and files over to me... I held up my D-Tector and the Spirit files inside... It was a symbol of water... It is time... The voice said... I stood with a determined look... My Spirit... Now it's my turn to save everyone! Exectue! Spirit Evolution! Ranamon! I said... Oh my goodness! It's the Legendary Warrior of Water! Mimi bonded with the Warrior of Water! Bokomon said... Leave my friends alone! Draining Rain! Kazemon files out of Dragomon's hold... Thanks, Ranamon! Now... Let's show him some team work guys! Kazemon said... Good call, Kazemon! Alright together guys! Agunimon said... Fiorente Furiata! Kazemon Performs a kick with her left and right leg. Amethyst Wind! Nightmare Pandemic! Frozen Hammer! Whipping Waves! Pyro Punch! Lobo Kendo! No! No! I wouldn't go out like this! I can't! Dragomon yelled and his fractal code surrounds him... Dragomon you have allowed evil to taint you... But allow me to purify you! May your next life you are not so evil. Fractal Code... Digitize! I said scanning his Fractal code... We all turned back... I pressed button... Fractal Code... Rendered... The voice said... Mimi you were great! Y/n said smiling... Yeah... You were awesome! Daisy said... You were amazing! Sora said... Aw, girls... You're gonna make me blush... I laughed... And by the way... Izzy was drooling. Y/n whispered... I giggled... 

The Warrior of Water... I say that is perfect for Mimi... The only two left are Izzy and Joe... I wonder what their Spirits are gonna be... Find out next time on... Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!