End of the line 3

I'm happy... Kazemon said... So am I. I smiled... The whole world is. Tai said. Our D-Tectors glow and released all the data stored inside. Huh? The data! It's returning! I said. It's going home. The Digital World needs it now. It'll be better now. Agunimon said. Oh! Tk said. Oh! Izzy said. Because of everything you've done, our world is being reborn. You've all given us a second chance. Agunimon said. The Digital world appears good as new. 

They did it! Bokomon said... Don't forget... You get to come back with us Bokomon... You and Neemon... And our Digimon... I smiled happily... Gatomon, Catmon, and Veemon will be with me forever! I smiled. That sounds wonderful my dear! Bokomon cried... We did it. Matt said... And we actually did it right this time. I teased. I never had a doubt we'd win. Tai said... Give me a break. Tk teases. So, it's over? Izzy asked. Yes, it's over. The Digital world is put to right once again. Actually, even better than it was before... It will thrive again now that it is free again. Well, at least for now. Agunimon said. Then it's up to you. Now don't go messing it up, buddy. Tai said. No we won't. Huh? Agunimon said... Our Digimon and Bokomon and Neemon were by us. Hurry! Kazemon said... Huh? I said... The Digimon grab our hands and throw us into a wormhole. And our Digimon and Bokomon and Neemon too... You have to go. Agunimon said. But wait! This is a horrible way to say good-bye! Will we ever see you again? I asked. That is not for me to say. If we are fated to meet again, we will. Agunimon said... Goodbye Kazemon! Thank you for everything! I called... Until we are meant to met again Y/n! Kazemon said with a wink. 

I can't believe it we're going home. Tai said... And our Digimon and Bokomon and Neemon are with us... I said... Home... Matt said... Home. I said... Home. Tk said... Home. Mimi said... Home. Sora said... Home. Daisy said. Home. Izzy said. Home. Joe said. Matt's D-Tector beeps as an image of Lowemon appears on the screen. Y/n, listen to me. Yama is still alive. Lowemon said. What? Are you sure? I asked... The bond between us is strong. Even thought we've been separated, I can sense he's still alive. Lowemon said... He's alive... Yama is alive! I said... Yeah! The others said...

The occurrence was apparently caused by an electrical discharge. When asked why an electrical discharge look like a giant dragon, a city spokesman said. That's what discharges do. The New Reporter said.

The elevator doors open, and we step out with our Digimon, Bokomon, and Neemon. The clock reads ten past six. Is this?  It is. Odaiba Station. And it's the same time and day as we left. Everything is exactly the same. Tai said. Come on, this way. Tai said as we run down the stairs to the place where my brother Yama fell. A couple of people and two cops stand there. Oh, no. Yama. Tai said. Too late. We're too late! My brother! I screeched... Huh? The Police man said. My brother. Is he-- Where is he? I asked.

In an emergency room at the hospital, Yama lies motionless on a bed with a breaking mask over his mouth and nose. We're not getting a rhythm, doctor. The nurse said. All right, Charge to twenty. The doctor said. Charging. The nurse said. Clear! The doctor said. Nothing. Still, no change, doctor. The nurse said. Come on, kid. Fight. The doctor said. Yama! I cried running through the hospital with the others, and we burst into the emergency room. I go straight for the bed. Yama. Yama. Wake up. Yama. You have to come back. I'm here now... Everyone's here now. It's okay. It's okay... Please... A tear fell from my eye and onto Yama, and he wakes up. Yama... I breathed. Y/n. I didn't think I'd see you again. But you're here. Yama said. What's happening? It's a miracle! Tai said. The others run to the bed as our D-Tector's all change back to our phones. 

Everything's going to be okay now. Matt said. Okay nothing. Are you kidding me? It's going to be superly-awesomely great! I can't wait to see my family again! Tai said. 

No one's pov

Tai and Daisy were talking with their parents happily to be home again...

Y/n, Matt, and Yama were visiting Y/n and Yama's dad... 

I never thought I would be able to forgive my dad for cheating on my mom with that slut Tanya... But finding out he was under some Illusion that my mom cheated on my dad and that was why my dad cheated... But we're slowly working on our relationship... And I'm glad to have my brother in my life... He and Matt get long great... My dad even approves of Matt and I. I couldn't be happier... Y/n thought with a smile. 

Now I'm happy... I'm so happy to have my sister in my life... And I will help fix her relationship with dad... We're going to be happy for a long time... Family is important... And I have the best little sister and our dad is getting help... The help he needed before... Yama smiles watching Y/n laughing at something their dad said... Yama noticed Matt watching with a smile... Yes... Matt is good for my sister... I can see the love in his eyes he has for her... They make a cute couple... I won't be surprised if he proposed to her someday... Y/n let out a shriek in surprise as Matt picked her up throwing her in the pool... MATT! I'm GOING TO KILL YOU! Y/n yelled. Or maybe not yet. Yama thought chuckling as his sister pulled her boyfriend in the pool. 

I can't imagine my life without my friends... I haven't cried... Well... Not so much... Tk thought smiling as he ate dinner with his mom... 

Even if we spend time with our family... Daisy and Tai thought...

Or making other friends. Y/n and Izzy thought.

Or our family. Yama smiles to himself.

I'll be best friends with you guys! Tai thought smiling.

Forever! All of them smiled... 

I can't believe it... We finally beat Lucemon! We get our partners with us forever and Neemon and Bokomon are with us too... But I just have this feeling... We aren't done yet... Like there is something more big and is waiting for us... Anyways... See ya next time on Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!