Saving Cherubimon 3

No way! JetSilphymon gasped... He's gone insane! Titaniamon gasps. That's impossible! MagaGarurumon said his eyes widened in shock. Not when you possess as much data as I do. He begins returning to normal, his body  reforming. Thank you. That was quite refreshing! Cherubimon smirks... His body! EmperorGreymon said... It's... JetSilphymon said... Turning... Titaniamon said. It's regenerating! MagaGarurumon finished JetSilphymon and Titaniamon's sentence... Even stronger... And you will be my first victims! His forehead glows light purple, and purple rays of light extend outward in all directions. He lets out a roar and grows in size... Mm... He said... He's HUGE! And he looks mad! EmperorGreymon said... Tell me... Are you afraid now? Cherubimon asked... JetSilphymon felt anger go through her... In your dreams pal! We ain't afraid of you! JetSilphymon said growling. No way! I don't care HOW big you are! EmperorGreymon said in anger and his sword glows. Rarr! Cherubimon said in anger... You don't scare us big boy... JetSilphymon and Titaniamon said... You don't scare me either... MagaGarurumon said... That will change... Watch out, the sky is falling! Cherubimon said. He's nuts! JetSilphymon said...

Nice trick... But you've gotta do better than that! MagaGarurumon said. Perhaps you like this one! His forehead glows, and the entire mansion, towers pointed downward, comes roaring out of the sky, casting, a shadow on MagaGarurumon as it approaches. Uh! MagaGarurumon said... 

The others were watching... Are castles supposed to move? Neemon asked... NO!! They all yelled. The castle crashes into the ground, all cry out in alarm... What's happening?! Mimi asked... 

Back to the battle. 

Just a little demonstration to show you who's still in charge around here. Now, to finish the job. Rrr...Thousand Spears! Cherubimon laughs as a whole line  of shimmering red bolts appear in front of him. He begins firing down on the castle and MagaGarurumon, JetSilphymon, Titaniamon, and EmperorGreymon were trapped inside.

Shows the others crying in worry as see all the explosions. Next, MagaGarurumon, JetSilphymon, Titaniamon, and EmperorGreymon are shown wiped out, moaning and struggling to get back up as the bolts imbedded around them continued inflicting damage... Ah. Maybe one more! MagaGarurumon, JetSilphymon, Titaniamon, and EmperorGreymon were still helpless. Terminal Judgement!  Purple lightning shoots everywhere, but MagnaGarurumon, JetSilphymon, Titaniamon, and EmperorGreymon struggling into standing positions. We're not done yet!!!! EmperorGreymon said... Never! Titaniamon and JetSilphymon yelled. No way! MagnaGarurumon said. Through the lightning, they fly up towards Cherubimon with firm resolve. EmperorGreymon let out an angry yell, then all fades into a flash of white light.

Two birds are shown perched on the branch tree. They look down at Y/n, who is seated on the ground, her back against the tree. Matt has his head in her lap, and is asleep. He wakes up groggily, and Y/n giggles down at her boyfriend who had slightly pinked cheeks. 

Where am I? Matt asked groggy... In the middle of our date honey! Y/n giggles. Mm... Okay... This is a good date... I'm so tired... Matt said with his eyes closed... Well, that was quite the battle. Maybe you should sleep some more, honey. Y/n strokes his hair... K... Matt rolls over on her lap. 

Then it is shown that Tai is running away from the others... Leave me alone!! I risked my hiney out there, too! How come Matt got to go out on a date?! Tai yelled. Looks like Tai got his hands full out there. But I suppose after what we've been through, he should be able to handle anything. Y/n giggles. Yeah, but I gotta say, I'd rather be doing what I'm doing than doing what he's doing. Guess I will take a nap. Matt laughs and closes his eyes. 

An explosion takes place, the birds fly fly, and Tai's eyes snap open, and he gasps. Then reality strikes it had all been a dream. What!  Oh no, we're still here. It was just all a dream!  Uh! He leans heavily on the sword to stand up. MagnaGarurumon, Titaniamon, and JetSilphymon grunts and gets up with difficulty... Amazing! You are still alive. Cherubimon said... You're telling me... Can you guys still fight? EmperorGreymon asked... Yep! JetSilphymon and Titaniamon said... Yeah... I think so! MagnaGarurumon said. No rush. Perhaps I should enjoy my new powers. You are such willing playmates! Cherubimon laughs. 

Look he's moving! Oh, no! I think they're  in trouble! Tk said. Don't worry! They'll be all right! But we have to believe in them...! Mimi said. Mimi's right, we can't give up on 'em yet! Palmon said. I believe... Tentomon said... So do I. Gatomon said... Me too... Catmon said... Me three... Veemon said... Me four... Gabumon said. 

Fools! Why do you resist the inevitable? Give me your spirits! Cherubimon said... Never! JetSilphymon said... In your dreams! Titaniamon said. He's... Too strong! EmperorGreymon said. Mm... Forehead... MagnaGarurumon muttered to himself.