Kumamon Baby, Light My Fire

Start writing your story

 Hey guys! It's Tk! Last time Matt was able to Spirit Evolution into the Legendary Warrior of Light... He looked awesome! I wonder if I will find my Spirit...

Y/n's pov So guys... What do you think our next step is? I asked... Daisy gave the goggles back to Tai... She said she didn't feel right wearing them and being the leader... So Tai once again is our leader... Tai? I asked looking at our leader... All of a sudden our D-Tector's started going off. We got them out. Attention, DigiDestined. Head to the Forest Terminal immediately. The voice said. What's a Forest Terminal? Tai asked. What is a Forest Terminal? We asked. How am I supposed to find it? Hey, hey answer me! Tai said to the voice. Bokomon may I see your book for a sec? Izzy asked... Of course my boy. Bokomon hands him the book... What it says in the book... The Forest Terminal is a station located deep within the realm of the Forest Kingdom. We just follow the tracks and they will take us right there. Izzy informs us. Let's go. Tk said and it remained me of when we were heading for Server. Yeah... Tk's right... Let's go. Dai said and they smiled at each other... I looked at Mimi and Sora and we made a mental note to talk with Dai about her feelings for Tk... Tk may deny it... But Dai does Like Tk... Faith and Hope go together... Just as Friendship and Innocent... Love and Courage... What are you thinking about? Matt asked... Not telling! I sang and ran after the two 12-year-olds. So not cool beautiful! Matt yelled following me. 

There's a village... Maybe they can help... Tk said... You're right Tk! You're so smart Tk! Dai said making the blond blush... 

Tk's pov There's a village... Maybe they can help... I said... You're right Tk! You're so smart Tk! Dai said making me blush... I would never admit it but I have a big crush on Dai... I have since the moment I met her... And when she was sick that one time... I got really protective of her... Everyone teases about us being together... They say, Hope and Faith go together... You know what... I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna confess to Dai! Um... Dai... I have something to tell you... I said blushing... Is it bad? She asked worriedly... No... Not bad... I... Dai I really like you... A lot... I have since we met... And when you got sick... My feelings changed from like... How can I say this... My feelings I feel for you are how Matt feels for big sis. I said... She smiles widely... Oh, Tk! I love you too! I've always had! I was worried you only saw me as a friend or sister... So I never said anything... Dai admits... Would you like to be my girlfriend then? I asked... I would love to! She kissed me straight on the lips! 

Y/n's pov I looked ahead and gasped... Tk and Dai were... Kissing! MATT! HOLD TAI BACK! I hollered. He nodded holding a confused Tai back... I skipped back to the older kids... So... What was that about? Tai asked... I've now got a secret~ I said happily... Tai looked confused... I giggled pulling my rockstar boyfriend up ahead with me to tell him... Dai and Tk confessed and are now dating... I whispered smiling... No way... Matt said... Look ahead~ I sang. He looked up and saw Dai kissing his brother... Remember she kissed him first... I said smiling... Tk confessed first though... I'm proud of the little guy... He finally got his girl. Like, brother... I nude Matt in the side smiling at him... Matt chuckles throwing his arm around my shoulder and kissing my forehead. Hello... Matt smirks making Tk and dai pull apart... Don't worry... only Matt and I know... I'll keep your secret... But I don't think Tai will kill Tk... Well because he's Tk. I shrugged. Good job Tk... I'm real proud of you... I ruffed his hair... Big sis! Tk whined making Matt, Dai, and I laugh. We'll leave you lovebirds alone... Matt smirked... Oh? Is that your way of saying... You want to make out? I smirked fluttering my eyelashes at him... His face turns red... Evil vixen... Matt muttered... I giggled taking his hand and we walk back to the older kids. I winked at Mimi and Sora letting them know about Dai and Tk... Sora smiles and Mimi grins... We arrived in the village... Humans! Digimon 1 said. Human children! Why I oughtta! Digimon 2 said. What are they doing here? Digimon 1 asked. Well, I tell ya, nothing good. We've better enlighten the boss. Digimon 2 said... What was that about? I asked confused... Who knows Y/n... Who knows. Catmon said... I wonder what Spirit we will find next. Gatomon said to Veemon... I don't know Gato-chan... Veemon said... How cute... They even have pet names for each other. I giggled. Oh... V-kun... Gatomon smiles and licks his cheek... If you ever lick my cheek I swear to god... Matt muttered... What? You'll get turned on? I smirked... His face goes red... And you say I'm the pervert. Matt muttered... Oh, Yamato... You are... I purred.  He growls. 

We arrived at the bottom. That's weird, I could've sworn those lights were coming from right here. Izzy said. Looked like it to me. I said. Tai... Dai said... We see some kind of inscriptions on the wall and an engraving of an angel next to it. I take a closer look at it... Y/n are you okay? Gatomon asked... Catmon and Veemon looked at me... Yeah... I'm just thinking... This angel... It feels familiar... I don't know why... Izzy, Bokomon... What are these? I asked... Just a minute Y/n... Izzy said... These are the marks of the Ten Legendary Warriors! Izzy and Bokomon said. The Ten Legendary Warriors! We said...