Kumamon Baby, Light My Fire 2

Hm... I think I have heard of them before... Gatomon said... You have? Can you tell us Gatomon? I asked my Digimon... Sure... If memory is correct... In ancient times there were terrible wars between humanoid Digimon and Beast Digimon for control of the Digital World. One day an Angel Digimon called Lucemon appeared and taught them how to resolve their differences and live in peace and the fighting stopped. Lucemon was a wise, kind ruler, but the peace in the Digital World was short-lived. Lucemon became obsessed with his power, began to torment the peace-loving Digimon until they could take no more. It was then that ten brave warriors rose up against him, after a fierce battle, they defeated Lucemon, restoring the peace. The legend says that one day the spirits of these ancient warriors will rise again in times of troubles. Gatomon said from a memory.  Could Lucemon make a comeback? Mimi asked. That my dear... I do not know of. Bokomon said. Well... If he does... He better watch out... We'll be ready for him... I said... Here here! Catmon said. You know it. Veemon said. Matt turns around... Guys... We've got company... Matt said. We turn around and see Candle Digimon... What are you doing here? You aren't allowed here, humans! Izzy some information would be good! Tai said... They are called Candlemon... They don't like being tricked... Izzy informs us... Mr. Candlemon... We are not here to steal anything I swear... I am Y/n... You probably heard of the child of Innocent... I said... The Elder's eyes widened... I am Y/n Rose Child of Innocent... These are my Digimon Catmon, Gatomon, and Veemon... These are my friends... This is my boyfriend Yamato Ishida... He goes by Matt... He's the child of Friendship... Atta the past King as I am the past Princess. That Gogglehead over there is the child of Courage... Tai... I said...

I knew something was wrong! Why didn't I have a vision! But I felt a presence... A Spirit... I smiled as watching Tk get his Spirit and defeating a Wizardmon... Wow, Tk... That was so cool! Dai said wrapping her arms around his neck... Tai twitched... Now, Tai... You trust Tk... And they have liked each other for months... I said smiling... You knew?! Tai gasped. I saw them kiss... I smiled... Shall we get going? I smiled... You are right my dear... Bokomon smiles... 

Wow! Tk got his Spirit... Kumamon the Warrior of Ice... But he and Dai are dating... I don't know how I feel about that! Anyways... Next time on Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!