25 years later

Start writing your story

Hey... It's Tk... 25 years have passed... Since then everyone got married and had kids... Dai and I got married... She's pregnant with our third child... Y/n and my brother are still stronger than ever... She's pregnant with their third child... And Matt doesn't even know about it! 

Y/n's pov 25 years have passed... Everyone is married... Izzy and Mimi were married after Matt and I... Then it was Sora and Tai... Tk and Dai... Finally, it was Joe and Alina... Rosie come on sweetie... It's time to wake up... Your father is making pancakes... I said... Her eyes snapped opened... Pancakes! She squealed... I laughed... Go take a shower... I said... Okay... She said heading for the shower... I chuckled and walked out of her room... I walked downstairs and headed into the kitchen... Rosiey is in the shower... I said resting my head against Matt's shoulder... Okay... What about Jay? Matt asked... Three... I start off the count down... Two... Matt said... One... We both said... I SMELL PANCAKES! Jay yelled running into the kitchen... Jay Rose Ishida! What have we told you about running in the house?! I glared... Your mother is right... Go back out and walk inside... Matt said sternly... Yes mum... Yes dad... Jay sighs walking out and walked back inside... Now that is what I call teamwork Mr. Ishida... I smirked... Agreed love... Matt said before kissing me... EW! Do you have to do that in the kitchen where we eat?! Jay gags. We laughed at him... Veemon, Gatomon, Catmon, and Gabumon came into the kitchen with their kids... DemiVeeSalamon is the daughter of Gatomon and Veemon... She is Rosie's partner... Her forms are like Gatomon but with a blue version of herself. Now for Jay's partner... It's Tsunomon... It fits him... Rosie came into the kitchen and sat down... Slow down... There is enough for everyone, Jay... I scowl... 

Is everyone ready to go? I asked... Yeah, mom... Let's go! Jay said... Watch it mister... I warned... Yes ma'am. He said... 

It seems we're the first ones here... I said... Looks like it... Matt said... DemiVeeSalamon was in Rosie's arms... Jay was holding Tsunomon... Hey! Sorry we're late! I heard Tai yell... Matt and I turn around seeing Sora him, and Tyler walking over to us... Tyler has Biyomon... It's about time you got a haircut, Tai... I said making Sora and Matt laugh... Very funny, Y/n... Tai rolls his eyes... How have you been Tai? I asked giving him a hug... Good... Work is hard... But it's worth it having the two worlds open... Tai returned the hug... You are doing an amazing job Tai... If anyone could do it... It's you... I grinned... Thanks, Y/n... Tai laughed... Hey... Sorry we're late... Mimi called... Amya slept in late again... Izzy said... Amya was holding a Palmon and a Tentomon was flying above her... That's right... Amya... Izzy and Mimi's daughter got two Digimon partners... No your not late... I said... Hey guys... Tk said walking with Dai and their two kids... One was a girl with red hair and cherry eyes. The other is a boy with blond hair and blue eyes. The girl is called Dina... The boy is called Trent... Hi uncle Matt... Hi aunt Y/n... Dina greats... Dina has a Patamon when Trent has a Monodramon... Hi sweetheart... I said... You got taller... Matt said... Uncle Matt you last me last week. Dina giggles... Tch... Trent said... We didn't forget you Trent... Matt chuckles... Ty! Rosie yelled and ran over to him throwing her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek... Making the brunette boy blush at the affection... I don't like it... Matt growls... Matt... If you recall... We were their age when we started dating... I said... We... We were different! Matt stuttered... Oh? Enlighten me my love... I said... We knew each other since we were kids... He muttered... So? They have known each other since they were kids... I said wrapping my arms around his neck... But... But... She's my little girl... No boy is good enough for her... Matt pouts... Matt... You have to let her grow up... She has to make mistakes my love... It's the part of growing up... If I remember... You made mistakes too... We all did... I said... I hate it when your right... Matt grunts... Well... Someone has to keep you in check... Honestly... I'm the only one who can put up with you... And I married you! I giggled. Y/n... Matt pouted...  Matt just look... I said smiling... Then finally Joe and Alina arrived... Yolei and Ken couldn't come because they were taking care of their sick kids... Cody was taking care of his sick daughter... Sorry we're late... Joe said walking with Alina and Jim... Their son... They named their son after Joe's older brother... Together again... It feels like old times... I said leaning against my husband's chest smiling... It sure does... Matt agreed... Man... It really takes me back... Joe said thinking back on our adventures... Those were some good times... Izzy said... Yeah... I was a little brat back then... Mimi said... But you changed after we left the Digital World... Sora said... That's true... And what happened with the Digimon infected... Mimi said... Yeah... I wonder how Meiko is... Daisy said... Mom can we go now? Can we go play? Rosie asked... Yeah... Can we? Jay asked... What are you standing here for? I smiled... Yeah... What are you standing with your parents for? Go have fun! Matt encouraged... Yeah! Go ahead! Tai said... Well guys? What are we waiting for? Let's go! Tyler yelled wearing Tai's old goggles. All the kids run ahead with their Digimon... I smiled... Our adventures are still continuing but with our kids now... I know if a new threat appears... They will be ready... After all... They are mine and Matt's children... I thought smiling... Matt... I said once the children were out of our sight... What? He asked... I'm pregnant again... You're going to be a father again, Matt... I smiled... You're serious? He asked... Yep... I smirked... Matt kissed me happily... This is great! He said smiling... I laughed... 

Well guys... That's it! I hope you enjoyed our adventures in the Digital World... This is Taichi Kamiya signing off! See ya next time!