End of the line

Start writing your story

Who would have thought this would happen?  We have to defeat Lucemon once and for all... And we will!

 Y/n's pov Destroy them! Tide  of Despair! The bug in the egg said... But what we didn't know... That was Lucemon... 

Ah! I yelled.

Ah! Kumamon said.

Crap! Sakuyamon said.

God! Ranamon said.

Ah! Beetlemon said.

God dammit! Arbormon yelled...

Ah! BeoWolfmon yelled.

Ahhh! Aldamon yelled.

We de-digivolve and hit their ground, our human fractal code appearing around us. Now to scan the Real World's data with no interruptions. Lucemon said. Uh! Uh! All of us said. From the smoke comes our Digimon Bokomon, Neemon, Lopmon, and Salamon. They okay? Neemon asked. I hope so. Bokomon said. Couldn't you just say yes? What do we do if they're not? Neemon asked. 

A strange occurrence has happened--- The News Reporter was cut off. Where? Did he say where? The woman asked. 

Down in the destroyed underground station, and elevator falls from above.

Look out! Tk yelled. We jumped out of the way before it hits the ground. Oh, no. He's in the Real World already. All right. I've had enough. Tai said. He prepares to fusion evolution, but Matt put his hand up to stop him. Tai, wait. Don't you remember? Lucemon's invulnerable. Matt said... How could I forget? Tai said...

Flashback

I'll stop him. Atomic Inferno! Aldamon attacks. 

The dragon heals. 

How about a little Cleaning Light? BeoWolfmon attacks.

The Dragon heals himself again.

Hurricane Wave! Kazemon attacked.

Blizzard Blaster! Kumamon attacks.

Lightning Blitz! Beetlemon attacked.

Fairy Slash! Tinkermon attacked.

Whipping Waves! Ranamon attacked.

Thunder Kick! Sakuyamon attacks.

Blockade Seed! Arbormon attacks.

The attacks merge, but the dragon heals once again. End flashback.

But, we can't just do nothing. Tai said. We can't go charging in like this either. We'd be destroyed for sure. Matt said. What should we do? Tai asked. Why don't you turn into Susanoomon? That would solve everything. Neemon said. You just can't whip out a miracle like that! Bokomon snaps Neemon's waist band. Yeah, he's right. We're done. We're all out of miracles. There's nothing we can do to stop Lucemon. Uh! Tai pushes against  the downed elevator. I can't even move this stupid elevator! I mean who are we kidding? Trying to save the Digital World, what a joke! We've been beaten every step of the way and now the same thing happens when we try to save the Real World. Uh! Come on, why won't you move! Uh! It's not fair! The whole world is going to be destroyed... Not true. You did everything you could. It just wasn't meant to be. You can't blame yourself. Bokomon said. But I can. We've failed everyone. It's our fault. Tai said... Agunimon appears behind Tai. 

Tai. Agunimon said. Huh? Tai said. I never thought you were a quitter. Agunimon said. Tai tries harder moving the elevator. Agunimon helps him... That's right. When things are at their worst, you just have to try harder... Agunimon said. The two of them move the elevator. Try and make me. Tai grins. Kazemon appeared behind me. And you won't be alone. Kazemon said... You got that right. I grinned at her. It's always been our strength. Beetlemon said. Got that right. Izzy said... Working together... Sakuyamon said... And winning together. Daisy said. Working as one. Kumamon said... Teamwork. Tk said... Mimi are you ready for the fight for the two worlds? Ranamon asked... You bet... I'm not going to let that creep destroy our worlds. Mimi said smirking. Joe there is a chance we could lose... But I'm willing to fight if you are... Arbormon said... You said it... Joe said smiling. Believe  you can... Lobomon said. And you will. Matt said...

Yeah. I lost my heart there. But, good thing I didn't lose my friends. Without them, and you too, I'd be lost. Now, thanks to you guys, I know just how amazing I can be. Now let's go save the world. Tai said... Yeah! I said... Let's kick Lucemon's ass! Dai said... Let's show him the power of the Legendary Warriors! Joe said... Yeah! Girl power! Mimi and Sora said... Yeah! Tk, Matt, and Izzy said. We shake hands. Uh, excuse me? Don't anyone think it's weird that the Spirit's came to life? Bokomon asked. We're seeing things. Neemon snaps his waistband. Ow. That hurt. Neemon said. I'm so thankful that we're together. But, how are all of us going to beat him? Tai asked. Did you already forget what we talked about? Agunimon asked. Besides, there are just more nine of us. Matt said. You and the nine of us. Tai said. The Spirits of all the ten Legendary Warriors are behind you. Izzy said...