Sakuyamon: The Warrior of Destiny 2

Execute... Spirit Evolution! I cried... Sakyamon! I said... Who is she? Neemon asked... That is Sakyamon! The Warrior of Destiny! Bokomon said... Wow... Talk about pretty! She's amazing! Mimi said. Dai? Agunimon asked... Leave my friends alone! Amethyst Wind! I cried unleasing a storm of purifying cheery blossoms... Ah! Kazemon and Tinkermon were free... What happened? Kazemon asked... Dai! You Spirit Evolution! Kazemon cried... Yep! I smiled... How about we show her some girl power? Kazemon asked me and Tinkermon with a smirk... Oh yeah... Tinkermon smirks... Yeah... Sounds fun... I grinned... You boys don't mind right? Kazemon asked fluttering her eyelashes at Lobomon... Lobomon blushes... g-Go ahead... Lobomon stammered... Sorry little witch... Roseo Temporale! Fox Card! Now to wrap it up! Fairy Powder! Witchmon's Fractal Code surrounds her... You are in need for some purifying Witchmon... May your next live guide your Destiny! Fractal Code... Digitze! I scan Witchmon and she turns into an Digiegg and files away... We turn back... I pressed a button... Fractal Code... Rendered... The voice said and the land turns back into beautiful flowers... I turn around... You did great, Dai... Tai said smiling... I smiled at my big brother... You think so? I asked... I know so... Tai smiles... I hugged hugged him and he hugged me back... We pull away and I walk over to Tk... Well... How did I do? I smiled... You were great... More than great... You were perfect, Dai... Tk said smiling... Now I wouldn't go that far as saying perfect T... I blushed... Well... I though you were perfect, Dai... Tk said smiling and that made me blush more... I leaned in and kissed his cheek... He blushed after I pulled away... What was that for? He blushes... Being you... I smiled taking his hand... He smiled back at me... 

Y/n's pov I smiled watching Tk and Dai... They are really good together, huh? Tai asked... Yeah... Besides, what was that we would always joke about. I laughed. Hope and Faith belong together... Tai smiles at me... Yep... Love and Courage... I beamed... And let's not forget... Friendship and Innocent. Tai smirks. I smiled and laughed. Thanks, Tai... I needed that. I said smiling... No problem... What are best friends for? Tai grins. What are you two talking about? Sora and Matt walked over to us... Nothing! We sang... Sora giggles taking Tai's hand and they walk off... Mimi, Izzy and Joe are the last ones... I said wrapping my arms around Matt's neck... Yeah... Matt said... Come on... Let's follow the others... I said smiling... Ah... Okay... Matt smiles... We follow our friends... 

Dai got her Spirit Sakuyamon... I say that fits her... And finding out she and Tk are now dating... I'm okay with it... I trust the kid... Besides, all of us always teased them about being a couple. Anyways... Seeya next time on Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!