The Beast Warrior of Water: Calmaramon

Start writing your story

Hey! Monodramon here! So we ran into this nasty person called Doumon... She was a piece of work... But Dai told all of us that it was her fight... So She Spirit evolution into Sakuyamon but it wasn't enough... Dai found her Beast Spirit and kicked Doumon's butt! 

Y/n's pov We were walking in a forest... I was holding Matt's hand and his arm was around my shoulder... So far everyone's Beast Spirit has helped us... I just wonder when I will find mine... I hope it's soon... I thought to myself... Baby, are you okay? Matt asked... Yeah... I'm fine... I lied... I know better than to lie to my boyfriend... He can read me like a book... Matt narrowed his eyes at me... You're lying to me again... Now let's do this again... What's wrong? Matt asked... I sighed... I was wondering when I will find my Beast Spirit... I said... You never know, baby... It could be sooner than you think... Matt said... You're so wise Matt... Oh, wow! Flirtmon is back I see! I giggled... Shut up... Matt chuckles... Hey now buddy... I control the winds... So... You better watch yourself... Or better yet... Watch your hair! I smirked mischievously... He poked me in the side and I giggled. Matt! Knock it off! I giggled. I grabbed his hand tightly... But I was hit with a vision...

~Vision~ We run into some trouble in about a few minutes by a called Arukenimon... Ew... Can you say nasty anyone? 

~End of vision~ What did you see? Mimi asked... We're about to be attacked by Arukenimon in three... Two... One... Children in my forest! Arukenimon shrieked... She's mine... Mimi growls... Execute! Spirit Evolution! Ranamon! Whipping Waves! AH! That hurts! Now you're gonna  get it blue! Spider Thread! Ah! You bitch! Ranamon smacked her... Ah! You hoe! Arukenimon yelled smacking her back... Get that slut Memes! I cheered... Show her who's boss! Sora yelled. Yeah! Teach that slut a lesson! Dai cheered... Whore you want a fight? You got one! Draining Rain! You ugly bitch! Try this on for size! Acid Mist! I can't see! The acid sprayed from Arunkenimon's mouth and it was green. I thought this would be more of a challenge... Bye-bye... Predation Spider! Ah!!!!!! Ranamon yelled falling into a tree... Mimi! I gasped... 

Mimi's pov No... I have to protect my friends... I have to protect my friends! I just have to! Something came flying at me... What's this? Is it... It's my Beast Spirit! It flies into my D-Tector... Execute! Beast Spirit Evolution! Calmaramon! 

Y/n's pov Now who is... Whirlpool  Tempest! AH! Arunkenimon yelled... Humana Humana Humana... Hot mama... Izzy drools. Man... Sora scoffs... You have to admit... Izzy has never acted like this before... I giggled... Take this you pipsquke! Acid Mist! No thanks... I'm not hungry... Hydro Blast! A cloud of water blasted Arunkenimon... Arunkenimon's fractal Code appears around her... NO! Arunkenimon yelled... In your next life... Learn to treat others with respect! Slide Evolution... Ranamon! Fractal Code... Digitize! Ranamon said scanning Arunkenimon, and she turned into an egg and flew away. Calmaramon turns back to Mimi... Mimi presses a button... Fractal Code... Rendered... The voice said... That voice... Seriously... I know it from somewhere... Come on mind... Think... Just think... I thought to myself... Baby? Matt asked... That voice is really getting to me Matt... I wish I knew who it was... I sighed... I leaned into his comfortingly arms... You're amazing you know that right? I don't think anyone could compare to you... I know no one could ever compare to you... I kissed his cheek... Matt blushes... I giggled... 

Man... Mimi made quick world of Arukenimon... And Izzy was drooling over her Beast Spirit... Soon everyone is going to find their Beast Spirits and then... We are going to find out about that voice that is confusing Y/n so much... It's making her go crazy... I can't but feel bad for her... Lucky she has Matt and us... See ya next time on Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!