The Beast Warrior Wind: Zephyrmon 2

No one's pov 

Under the water, Kazemon sinks towards the ocean floor. No, it can't be. I have to protect the others... Y/n opens her eyes and sees millions of lights around her. Oh. This is impossible. I can breathe. Huh? I got hit so hard I'm seeing stars. Y/n said. A huge clam shell sits on the ocean floor. It opens up and reveals a spirit... So beautiful. It's my Beast Spirit... Mmm... The Beast Spirit files into Y/n's D-Tector. 

Y/n, come back! Matt was about to jump into the ocean... No, Matt! Joe grabbed him... Y/n! Tai yelled. It can't be. Bokomon said. Y/n no... It can't be true... I refuse to believe it. Mimi thought... Y/n can't be gone... I won't believe it... I refuse! Sora thought. What a bother. And here I'd get a chance to test out my Mega form. It's really unfair. SkullMeramon said. You're toast, old man! Tai said fuming mad. Thanks, but I already had my breakfast. Hey, maybe I can test out my Mega form on you guys. SkullMeramon said. Tk's eyes widened... The whirlpool is going away. Tai, look! The whirlpool is going away! Tk said. It what? Now how in the world did that happen? Huh? A tower of water breaks past the surface, knocking SkullMeramon aside. What's going on!? SkullMeramon said... Oh, my. Could it be? Bokomon said. The water flume disappears, revealing Y/n... It could! Tai exclaimed... It's Y/n! Matt said... Uh-oh... I'm in trouble now... SkullMeramon said. Yes, I'm back. And I brought a little friend. Execute! Beast Spirit Evolution! AAh! Zephyrmon! 

Who is that? Tai asked. That is Zephyrmon. Behold the legendary Warrior of Wind. Bokomon said. It doesn't matter...  I will still destroy you! SkullMeramon said. You know for an Ultimate Digimon you sure give off a lot of hot air. Zephyrmon said in a deep and mature voice... Grr... That does it. You're going down, girly. Now, how should I defeat you? Hmm. Oh! Metal Fireball! SkullMeramon launches melted metal from his mouth and at Zephyrmon... You're in for it now girly... No Digimon can withstand that... SkullMeramon smirks. Wait! How come you aren't melting?! SkullMeramon said. I think it's time you learn a little respect. Plasma Pods! Zephyrmon breaks through the flume of water SkullMeramon's standing on, causing him to fall into the ocean... Aaahh! SkullMeramon yelled. 

Oh, great! Tk said...

She's amazing! Daisy said.

Outstanding! She's beautiful! Mimi said...

Man! I can't wait for mine! Sora said. 

Awesome! Izzy said.

Very cool and calm! Joe said.

I'll say! Matt said.

She's controlling her spirit! Tai said.

She's amazing, isn't she, Matt? Matt? Tk looked at his brother and deadpanned. 

Oh-howdy! Matt said with stars in his eyes. 

Right, that's it. No more pussy-footing around... SkullMeramon Digivolve too... Beelzemon! Y/n, get away! Matt yelled. You won't be so strong when I'm through with you, sweetheart! Darkness Claw! Zephyrmon dodges the attack. I wonder... I wonder what you would do if I attacked your friends... Hmm... No! Leave them alone! Zephyrmon roared. They continued their fight until Beelzemon shot out his hand with chains... AH! Beelzemon chained Zephyrmon and she looked in pain... 

That bastard! Tai growled.

That ugly jerk! Mimi glared...

That punk! Sora glares.

Monster! Dai yelled.

It's awful. We can't do anything. Tk said.

Uh! Zephyrmon cried out in pain. 

Stop it! Let her go, you scum king! Matt yelled.

Yeah, you ugly biker! Joe added.

What?! What did you say?! Beelzemon yelled.

Uh? Joe said...

You heard him! If we call her names and distract him, maybe Zephyrmon can escape. Matt whispered to Tai. Okay. Tai whispered. Hey, you fatso! Dateless wonder! Tai taunted. 

You weed killer! Tk taunted.

You'll never get a date in life you cunt! Daisy taunted... Dai! Tai said in outrage... 

Go die in a hole ass face! Mimi yelled smirking.

Yeah! You mother fucker! Sora yelled.

Punk! Joe shouted.

Dickless! Izzy yelled.

Can it! Oh! You are so dead! Beelzemon said furious... His hold loosens and Zephyrmon escapes. Hurricane Gale! Beelzemon falls in the ocean... Yay! Whoo-whoo! The others cheered... That's for picking on my friends and boyfriend. Zephyrmon said. And go tell your friends there'll be more of that if they mess with us. Tai smirks. Beelzemon pulls himself up but his makeup...  Now you're going to pay! Was all over his face... Digimon's males wear makeup? EW... Aaahh! Tai, Tk and Matt yelled. That's the scariest thing yet! Tk said. You're so dead! Double Impact! I don't think so! It's time you pay for what you did Beelzemon! Gilgamesh Upper! Zephyrmon hit Beelzemon with a powerful hook and his fractal code appeared. Slide Evolution... Kazemon! Beelzemon I hope your next life you learn from your mistakes. Fractal code... Digitize! Kazemon said scanning Beelzemon, and he turned into a Digiegg and flies off. Kazemon lands on the beach and turned back to Y/n... Y/n pressed a button... Fractal Code... Rendered... The voice said... Y/n narrowed her eyes in confusion... Way to go Y/n! Dai hugged her... Yeah, you did amazing! Mimi said... You controlled your Beast Spirit! Sora said... Y/n smiles and blushes... The others walked off... Y/n felt arms around her... She looks up and smiles... Hi... She giggles... Hello... Matt smirks... Y/n giggles reaching up kissing him on the lips... 

So Y/n got her Beast Spirit Zephyrmon... I say it fits her... And Matt was drooling over Y/n... See ya next time on Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!