Diaboromon strikes back 3

Cable Catcher! PailDramon fires off his claws on wires to bind and stab the opponent with them...  

Destiny Destroyer! 

Desperado Blaster!  

Come on, PailDramon! You can do it! Beat him! Y/n yelled. PailDramon started glowing again... PailDramon Digivolve too...

Imperialdramon! Dragon Mode! 

Prodigious! Y/n's spirit to fight made PailDramon Digivolve into his Mega form... Way to go Y/n! Izzy said... ImperialdDramon lands on the ground... Y/n climbs onto his back holding onto one of his wings... We're partners... We fight together! Let's get him ImperialdDramon! Y/n said... Right! ImperialdDramon files in the air... Tai placed a hand on Matt's shoulder... She will be fine... ImperialdDramon won't let anything happen to her. Tai said... I know... She does some crazy stuff... Matt said... Don't think you are doing that without me! Sora said as she was holding onto Garudamon... 

Wing Blade! 

Mega Crusher!

Full Scale Attack! 

If we could distract him... Maybe... That's it! Gatomon Digivolve too...

Angewomon!

Catmon Digivolve too... 

Bellemon!

Heaven's Charm!

Feather Fury! 

Celestial Arrow! 

Heaven's Crusifix! 

Shining  Blade! 

Phoenix Claw!

Destiny Destroyer!

He's too strong! How can we beat him!? Sora said... Don't say that! We've never backed down from a challenge before! We're not stopping now! Y/n said... Y/n is right Sora... We will defeat Armageddemon! Garudamon said... Armageddemon laughs. He's making a mockery of us! Sora growls. Well... Let's show him something to mock about! Y/n glares... Yeah! You said it! Sora said... You ready for the next level buddy? Y/n asked... Fuck yeah! Imperialdramon said. You too, Garudamon? Sora asked... Yeah! Garudamon said. Let's go! Y/n shouted... To the next level! Sora yelled. Imperialdramon Digivolve too...

Imperialdramon Fighter Mode!

Garudamon Digivolve too...

Hououmon! 

Now all three of them are Mega's! Prodigious! Izzy said... 

Matt and Tai were staring at their girlfriend's in awe... There goes our girls. Tai smirks... Yeah... Don't they look hot? Matt smirks... Fuck yeah... Tai smirks. 

Positron Laser!

Life Force! 

Angewomon Digivolve too...

Magnadramon!

Fire Tornado! 

Destiny Destroyer! 

He can't win! He just can't win! Sora said... He won't win! We just have to keep trying! And... It's time! Y/n said... To the next level! Sora said... Imperialdramon Digivolve too...

Imperialdramon Paladin Mode! 

Hououmon Digivolve too...

Ornismon! 

The heads of MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon float in the air... We'll help too... We never let you guys down before... Agumon said... And we're not going to start now... Gabumon said... All of Omnimon's power was given to Imperialdramon... 

What's going on Izzy? Mimi asked... Omnimon is giving his powers to Imperialdramon... Izzy said...

Omnimon's sword files up to Imperialdramon... With the sword... We could win... Y/n thought... Take the sword! Y/n yelled. It has Omnimon's powers! Sora yelled... Imperialdramon took the sword... 

Omni Sword! Imperialdramon attacked Armageddemon... Y/n then got an idea... Everyone point your cell phones at the Kuramon! Y/n yelled... Everyone including the DigiDestined pointed their phones at the Kuramon... Yolei threw the Kuramon away in the trash in her laptop... Perfecto! Yolei said... 

Prodigious! They threw the Kuramon away into the trash. Way to go guys! Izzy said... Daisy and Tk were standing by the window looking out smiling... Monodramon by Dai's side as Dai held Guilmon... Patamon was sitting on Tk's head... 

Y/n and Sora laughed at their boyfriends yawned... Matt fell asleep on Y/n's shoulder... Tai fell asleep into Sora's lap... The two girls laughed... Kitimon was sleeping on Y/n's lap... DemiVeemon was sound asleep in her arms... Nyaromon was wide awake on her right shoulder... You know... I don't know about you Sora... But I could go for a morning jog right about now... Y/n said with a laugh... Sora starts laughing... 

Man... I can't believe Diaboromon came back... But Sora and Y/n took care of him! We even saw Some of Veemon's and Biyomon's another forms! Find out what happens next time... See ya on Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!