The Beast Spirit of Destiny

Start writing your story

Hey! It's Gomamon! So last time Tai got his Beast Spirit but just like Matt... He couldn't control it... He was out of control, and he attacked our friends when Daisy ran up to him talking to him... But BurningGreymon picked her up... Daisy was able to break Tai free of the beast, and he now controls the Beast Spirit of flame... I wonder what Beast Spirit we will find today...

Y/n's pov Bokomon how much longer until we reach the Terminal Forest? I asked... I couple more days or so... Bokomon said... Alright... I said... Hey... My D-Tector is picking up on something... Dai said... Daisy Kamiya your Beast Spirit is nearby... The voice said... Where can we find it? Dai asked... Take those stairs and it will lead you to your Beast Spirit... The voice said... We all walked down the stairs... It's dark in here... Tk said... Keep walking... We won't know until we find Dai's Beast Spirit... I said... Who are you? A voice said... We look up... Oh... Don't mind us... We are only looking for Dai's Beast Spirit... Tai said making me facepalm at his stupidest. He can't tell a good Digimon from a bad one... I'm afraid I can't let you pass... The Digimon said... Oh, dear me! It's Youkomon! She is feared to be a bewitching beast that brings about destruction and decay! Her attacks are Tail Flame and  Evil Flame Dragon... You must stay out of her way. Bokomon said. The Beast Spirit is mine! I don't think so! Let's go... Tai... This is my fight... Dai said... Daisy... Tai said looking at his sister... If you are sure... He said... I am... Execute! Spirit Evolution! Sakuyamon! 

Shall we dance you ugly reject? Sakuyamon taunts. Bring it little girl... Youkomon growls. Hmm! I will! Fox Card! Tail Flame! You call that an attack?! Please! That didn't even hurt! Now take this! Flaming Fox! Evil Flame Dragon! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sakuyamon cried out in pain before falling down the hole... DAI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tai yelled about to jump after her down the hole... Tai no! Matt help me! I cried holding back Tai... Let go! Dai! Daisy! Tai thrusts in my arms... Matt! I can't hold on anymore! I cried... Tai get a hold of yourself! Matt smacked him across the face... Not what I meant by helping me... But okay... I sweat drop. Youkomon Digivolve too... Doumon! Uh-oh... I said... We're in trouble... Matt said...

Daisy's pov AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled falling through the hole... But I stopped... I stopped... I'm okay... I look up and see something floating to me... It's my Beast Spirit... It's so pretty... I thought... I files inside my D-Tector... I fly back up... What?! Doumon yelled shocked... I'm back! And you're going down! I said... Yeah, right... Doumon sneers. I smirked to myself... Execute! Beast Evolution! Taomon! You Doumon will meet your end... Brush Strike! Jugonsatsu! Talisman Star! No! This can't be happening! I can't be beat by a mere human! Doumon shrieked as her Fractal Code appears around her... Face it honey... You've been beat... And by a mere human... Slide Evolution... Sakuyamon! Hopefully your next life you will learn your errors. Fractal Code... Digitize! I said scanning Doumon... Doumon turned into an egg and files away. I turn back... I press a button... Fractal Code... Rendered... The voice said and it turned the ground back into a beautiful grassy area... Way to go Dai... You did great... Tai said... Yeah... And you know what else? Y/n asked... What? Matt asked smiling at her... I saw big sis have a mischief grin on her face... She was able to control her Beast Spirit unlike you two! Y/n remarks mischievously... Matt and Tai twitched... That's not nice... Matt tickles her side making her laugh... Enough! Y/n laughs... Nope... He kept tickling her... Matt! She giggles. Alright, Matt... I think she's had enough... Tai smirks. I smiled... I got my Beast Spirit! 

Doumon was defeated! By Dai! She got her Beast Spirit! And she was able to control it! Oh, man... I can't wait what happens next... See ya next time on Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!