Lucemon on the loose 3

All my life I was a shy and quiet girl... I always got sick easily... I always leaned on Tai whenever I was scared... But it all changed when I was revealed as the Nine DigiDestined... Monodramon my partner... My best friend... He was always there for me... I even gave myself up to Myotismon, so he would stop hurting innocent people... That did no good... But we beat him only to find out his true form... VenomMyotismon... The troubles thanks to the Dark Masters in the Digiworld and our group splitting up... But we came back together as one... Like others... Lucemon will be defeated! Sakuyamon thought determined... 

Funny if you think about it... Way back that summer... I was the mother hen of the group... Always judging the others and always making my reasons known... But... Everyone was so nice... Just like every villain we beat... We pull through... Because we're a team... And we will always will be a team... The Digital World and human world is counting on us... We can't lose now! I won't let it! Arbormon thought... 

Thinking back on it... I was always a crybaby way back during our first adventures in the Digital world... I would always go to my big sister and Matt... But I've grown up a lot since then... If I never went to camp that summer... I would have never made such great friends... They are my best friends and family... If I never went... I would have never met Dai... My best friend and now my girlfriend... I didn't start having feelings for Dai until after we returned from the Digital World... We would always be together... She was there for me when I was cry thinking about Patamon... And I was there for her when she cried about Monodramon and Guilmon... I love Dai with every fiber in my body... He won't win! We won't let him! We faced tougher evil Digimon than him! Kumamon thought... 

We have to work as a team. We are totally committed to whatever it takes to stop Lucemon... Aldamon thought.

As humans... Kazemon thought...

And as Digimon... Kumamon thought.

We're here to protect... Beetlemon thought...

All the Digital World... BeoWolfmon thought...

And the human world as well! Aldamon thought...

We have to succeed! All of them thought... 

The Dragon breaks through the gateway and enters the underground railroad. As it crumbles to bits, he starts to head up the destroyed elevator shaft to above ground...

Ahhh! The dragon groans. It's going to be a beautiful sunset. The woman said. I don't know. To me the sky looks sort of bizarre. The man said. 

On all TV, broadcasting, and cell-phone screens the same message appears. Huh? You must choose to follow me or be destroyed? Man 2 asked. 

Panic in the city.

What is going on? Man 3 asked.

We've got to catch up to him! Aldamon said. 

You must choose to follow me or be destroyed? Huh? Woman 3 said.

The DigiDestined arrive at the crumbled underground station. 

So, where are we anyway? Beetlemon asked. Aldamon notices a smashed clock. I don't believe it. Aldamon said. Whoa! BeoWolfmon said. Oh my god! Kazemon gasped... Tinkermon gasps. Oh, wow! Kumamon and Sakuyamon said. Oh, gosh! Joe said. We're back in Odaiba Train Station. And if Lucemon isn't here he must be above us. Aldamon said. Something clicked in Kazemon's mind... He's trying to get above ground! Kazemon said... We've got to move! Aldamon said... 

They head up, after the dragon.

There he is! BeoWolfmon said. 

I'll stop him. Atomic Inferno! Aldamon attacks. The attack hits the dragon's lower leg. Direct hit! Wait a second... Aldamon said... The smoke clears as the dragon's leg is healed. How about a little Cleaning Light? BeoWolfmon attacks. The attack hits the dragon, but he just heals the same. Uh! BeoWolfmon said. 

Let's attack together! Hurricane Wave! 

Blizzard Blaster!

Fairy Slash!

Thunder kick!

Blockade Seed!

Whipping Waves!

Lightning Blitz!

The attacks merge and hit the dragon. Well that should do it. Kazemon said. The dragon's wounds heal. Oh! Kazemon said... He keeps healing himself. BeoWolfmon said. Our attacks don't work. Aldamon said. Tide of Despair! Bug inside the egg Lucemon said.

Ah! Kazemon yelled.

Uh! Beetlemon yelled

Fuck! Sakuyamon yelled.

Crap! Kumamon yelled.

Oh, god! Ranamon yelled.

You got to be kidding me! Tinkermon yelled.

God! How tough is this guy! Arbormon yelled.

Oh! BeoWolfmon yelled.

Ahhh! Aldamon yelled.

The Digimon fall back to the ground. You must choose to follow me or be destroyed. Lucemon said... 

Looks like our plans to rescue our home and the Digital World  are about to go up in smoke. You don't want to miss this next guys... See ya next time on Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!