Tinkermon saving the day

Start writing your story

Hey there! Mimi here! I'm here to get you up to date... So Y/n got her Spirit... And I was right... It was the Legendary Warrior of Wind! So Y/n saved the day... She was awesome! I hope I find my Spirit soon... 

Y/n's pov How long to you think until we reach the Termainal Forest? Joe asked... It's hard to say Joe... Gomamon said... Your real help... You know that right? Joe deadpans... I try to be! Gomamon smirks at his partner. So... Tai, Matt, Y/n, And Tk have their Spirits... I wonder who's spirit we will find next... Mimi said... Every spirit we find so far is amazing... Don't you think, Matt? I looked up at my boyfriend. Huh? What did you say, beautiful? Matt asked with a blush... Matt... Seriously? Your still thinking about my outfit as Kazemon... I sighed... You shouldn't be talking Y/n... If I recall you drooled over Lobomon... Sora whispered in my ear making me blush darkly. Wait... I hear something you guys... I said... I was right... It was three Vegiemon... I had bad memories of the Lalamon village... We can not allow you to past... The Vegiemon said... Let's kick it you guys. Tai said... Right! Execute... Spirit Evolution! 

Kazemon!

Lobomon!

Kumamon

Agunimon! 

Let's go, guys! Agunimon said... I will start us off! Tempest Twist! How about a little freeze? Tsurara Punch! Howling Laser! Let's heat things up! Pyro Tornado! That's nice... But... Branch Drain! Ah! TK! Dai screamed in worry for her boyfriend. Not on my watch! Now I'm mad! No one messes with my boyfriend's little brother! Eat the winds! Hurricane Waves! Nice! Now take this! Lobo Kendo! You okay Kumamon? I asked... Yeah... Thanks Sis... Thanks, Matt... Kumamon said... Sure... No problem... I said... Don't sweat it bro... Lobomon said. A vision stopped me.

~Vision~ I wasn't paying attention and got grabbed by Vegiemon who Digivolved into RedVegiemon...

~End of vision~ Just like my vision Vegeimon grabbed me... NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screeched in pain... KAZEMON! LET HER GO YOU FATSO! Lobomon roared in anger... Just then I felt a spirit... I smiled... I then cringed in pain... The spirit files towards Sora... Her D-Tector goes off and she pulls it out... The Spirit files into the D-Tector showing the Spirit of Love... It is time... Sora's D-Tector's said... Check it out... Now it's my turn for fun... Exectue... Spirit Evolution! Aah! Tinkermon! Oh my! Could it be!? Bokomon gasped... Who is she? She's a pretty fairy! Neemon said... She's no fairy! She's the Legendary Warrior of Love! Tinkermon! Let go of my friend! Fairy Powder! I flew out of Vegiemon's hold just as I saw... He Digivolved into RedVegiemon... Not again... Tinkermon groans... Just like old times... How about a little payback, huh, Tinkermon? I smirked... You are speaking my language, Kazemon... Tinkermon smirks... Hurricane Waves! Speed Nightmare! Oh boys... A little help? I called... We're right behind you! Pyro Punch! Zwei Sieger! Crystal Breeze! Now time for some purifying! Tempest Twist! Now to purify you of your evil RedVegiemon! Fractal Code... Digitize! We all turn back to ourselves... RedVeigemon turns into an Digiegg and files off. Fractal Code rendered... 

Sora that was fabulous! You did amazing! I hugged her... You saved the day! I said... She laughs...  

Man... Now Sora got her Spirit... I got to admit she looked hot... There is only Dai, Mimi, Izzy, and Joe left... You will find out next time on... Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!