The Marriage Proposal 3

Y/n... We've known each other since we were kids... No girl ever made me so confused than you... No girl ever made me feel so nervous... No girl ever showed me love the way you do. No girl ever could love me the way you love me... Not even my mother... You love me at my good and my bad times... You put up with my attitude... You put up when I got in fights with Tai...  You are... You just love me with no regrets... The first time in the Digital world... And when we finally confessed to each other how we felt about one another... I was hoping you liked me... But I didn't have to hope at all, didn't I? He laughs... I giggled... You stuck by me through it all... Even when the team broke up because of the Dark Masters... And that time when I had to save you from the dark cave and you had to rid yourself of your own darkness... What? Tai said shocked. But you pulled through... And there were times when it was hard for you... Like when your mom died... But I was there through every nightmare... Every yelling match... Every tear... I love you Y/n... I love you with all of my heart... So much... Will you marry me? Matt got down on one knee holding out an engaged ring box and opened it... It was the colors of our crests...

 It was the colors of our crests

I gasped in shock... How did I not see this?! He must have planned this for months! How didn't I see this coming?! I guess I was so wrapped up with the babies to notice... It's the colors of our crests... Oh, god... He truly out did himself... The ring is so perfect... It's so beautiful... My eyes were widened in shock and my mouth was wide open... My hands flew to my mouth and my face goes red... (You and Matt are like the picture at the top.) Mimi, Sora, Alina, Izzy, and Joe gasped... Tai and Tk grinned... Well... Say something! Tai smirks... She's in shock you idiot! Mimi yelled at Tai. y... y... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE, I'LL MARRY YOU MATT! I shrieked happily... Yes? Matt asked... PUT THAT DAMN RING ON MY FINGER MR. ISHIDA! I ordered... Yes ma'am! Matt laughs and slides the ring on my ring finger... Matt... It's so beautiful! The colors of our crests... It's... It's perfect... You're perfect... And you don't think yourself as Mr. Perfect... Well... Mr... That proves to me you're perfect... I wrapped my arms around his neck... Mrs. Ishida as a nice ring to it... I said glazing at my ring... Yes... It does... He chuckles... Mrs. Ishida... Hmm... Isn't this the part where the newly engaged couple kiss? I giggled. Oh... Right... Matt said before kissing me passion... I moaned... I pulled away for air... Yamato... You little sneak... How did I not see this? I pointed a finger at him... Well dear... If you forgot... I know how to get around your visions... Matt smirks at me... You... You... You... I fumed. I'm too happy to be mad at you... Ah! I sighed happily... I thought you would be... Matt smirks... You truly out did yourself, honey... I beamed up at him... Well... I had help from Tai and Tk... Matt said... Tk I get but... Tai!? I said... Hey! Tai said... Forgive me Taco... I grinned... Grr... Tai growls... But on that note... Tai told me what you told him five years ago... When we were kids... Matt smirks... My face turns red... When I saw you... I knew you were the one I was going to marry... I had it all planned out... Matt said... Oh? Do tell... I smiled... Well... Of course, I was going to ask her out... Then we would go steady... Matt said making me laugh... No one says that anymore... I laughed... Then we would get a big house... Get married... Have about 19 children... Matt said innocently... Nun-uh... No way am I popping out 19 children... I said... 17? Matt asked... No... I deadpan... 16? He asked... No... I deadpan... 15? Matt asked... How about a fat no! I said... Fine... 5? He asked... Try again love... I said... 4? He asked... Yep... I smiled... You are an evil woman... Matt groans... But that's why you love me so much! I giggled pecking his cheek... That is true... Matt chuckles... So... When do you want to get married? Matt asked... Hmm... Not right now... I just want a long and happy engagement... There's no rush... We have all the time in the world, Yamato... Fine with me... Matt said before kissing me... I kissed back giggling... I'm engaged to Yamato Matt Ishida! It's a dream come true! 

And Matt thought Y/n would say no to him... Ha! She proved him wrong! That girl really loves Matt... Matt will take care of her... He's already been doing a good job... See ya next time on Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!