The Beast Warrior of Wind: Zephyrmon

Start writing your story

Hey! It's Palmon... So last time Mimi faced off against Arunkenimon... She was a nasty piece of work... But Mimi got her Beast Spirit... She was pretty... Izzy drooled over her... It was funny to see... I wonder what will happen today...

No one's pov Where is Y/n, Mimi, Sora, and Dai... Tai looked around... The group all stopped at the beach that was nearby... So everyone decided to take a break... Tk was making a sandcastle with Patamon, and Monodramon... Catmon and Gabumon were sitting together soaking up the sun... Gatomon and Veemon were playing in the water... Agumon and Biyomon were in the water as well... Izzy was on his computer and Tentomon was with him... Joe and Gomamon were sitting by the waves. Matt was sitting back and playing his harmonica... Y/n, Mimi, Sora, and Dai came out finally... Y/n was wearing a purple two piece swimsuit... Matt looked over and his jaw drops...  Humana Humana Humana. Matt muttered trying to stop a nose bleed. Tai laughs but stops laughing when he saw Sora... Sora was wearing a red two piece swimsuit... Fuck... Tai sweats... Tk looks up... Oh, god... Tk blushes seeing Dai wearing a white one piece swimsuit... The girls walk over to them... Well Matt... Is it to your liking? Or should I go change into something else? There was a devilish smirk on Y/n's face... Or wear nothing... The Teenage hormones were talking... Hmm... I'll think about it. Y/n grins devilish before kissing his cheek... Y/n handed Gabumon Matt's harmonica... Come in the water with me, handsome... Y/n pulls his arm... You look... You look... You look hot Sora... Tai blurts out... Sora blushes... Izzy looks at Mimi and blushes... Mimi walks over to him smiling seductively... Come in the water with me? Mimi grins... y-Yes... Izzy stuttered... Good! Mimi laughs dragging him into the water... Daisy sat down helping Tk, Patamon, and Monodramon make sandcastles... Dai you look cute! Monodramon comments making his human blush... Thanks Monodramon... Dai said smiling... 

Y/n's pov Us older kids were in the water splashing each other and having a good time... Dai and Tk were making sandcastles with Patamon, and Monodramon... I shrieked in outrage as Matt dropped me on purpose in the water... So I dunked him underwater... We laughed and walked out of the water for now... How's the sandcastles coming long? Matt asked with his arm around me... Good... Dai answered... Bokomon and Neemon were sleeping... Soon the others got out of the water, and we all were laying on the sand... I was laying on top of Matt tired... I was about to fall asleep with him stroking my hair but... I got a vision... 

~Vision~ A Digimon called BlueMeramon saw us on the beach and got pissed... So he came over to us telling us to leave since this was his beach... I was ticked off and told the others this was my fight... I fought against him good until he Digivolved into SkullMeramon and knocked me into the ocean... But I find my Beast Spirit...

~End of vision~ What did you see? Matt asked... Hey! This is my beach! Get off! BlueMeramon snapped... It doesn't have your name on it... I sneered... A mere weakling child... Please... BlueMeramon said... He's mine! This is my fight! I snarled. A child fighting a Digimon how pitiful... I growled... He was making me mad... I've had it with you and your attitude! Execute! Spirit Evolution!

Kazemon! Hurricane Wave! That tickled... Now it's my turn... Ice Phantom! I flew out of the way before he could punch me with a freezing fist of made of ice... Miss me. Miss me... Now you gotta catch me... I taunted. Tempest Twist! I hit BlueMeramon in the face... Man am I good or what? I smirked... You're good... But not good enough... Cold Flame! He fired small ice flames multi times at me but I just jump out of the way... Dude you're making this way to easy for me... Roseo Temporale! I hit him in the chest... Okay... Now I'm mad! You asked for it little fairy! BlueMeramon Digivolve too... SkullMeramon! Uh-oh... I said... Metal Fireball! Ah!!! I shrieked in pain... Y/n! Matt yelled... Now to finish this up! Chain of Pain! Chains wrap around my whole body... Blazing Iron Whip! Have a nice swim! He swings the chains into the water. Aaaaahh! I yelled before falling into the ocean... Y/n no! I heard Tai yell... Y/n! Matt yelled...