Diaboromon strikes back

Start writing your story

Hey! It's Y/n! It's been two months since we defeated Lucemon... I miss Kazemon and Zephyrmon... But I know it's okay... I'll see them again someday... But I have this weird feeling something bad will happen... Oh! Since then... Matt, Tai, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, I are 16 now... Joe's 17 now... Dai and Tk are 13 now... They made some friends with two kids called Yolei and Cody... Yolei made quick friends with Dai... They became best friends... She and Cody are actually Digidestined like us since we all went to the Digital World and there were two eggs... They were for Yolei and Cody... Yolei's partner is Hawkmon... She reminds me of Mimi when we were younger... Cody reminds me of Izzy and Joe... His partner is Armadillomon... But yeah... Veemon, Catmon, Gatomon, and Gabumon live with Matt and I when Bokomon and Neemon live with Dai and Tai...  ( Matt looks like he is in the picture now.)

Y/n's pov I'm so excited Matt! We find out what gender the twins are! I'm so happy! I squealed as we were in the waiting room... I know baby... I know... Matt laughs... Matt Ishida don't laugh at me! I'm carrying your children! You don't laugh at me! I scowl... Oh... I'm sorry... Am I forgiven?  A sexy smirk made its way across his face... It's gonna to cost you. I purred. Oh? And what is that exactly? Matt asked with a sexy smirk... Mmm... Chocolate Ice cream and cuddles tonight... I batted my eyelashes... Okay... But what's in it for me? Matt asked smirking... Mmm... Hot and heavy sex in your car at the old abandoned park... I purred slowly sliding my hand up his left thigh... He let out a low growl... Is that a deal Mr. Ishida? I said flirtatiously... It's a fucking deal little witch... He growls... I giggled leaning against his chest in complete bliss... His arms wrap around me... Can you believe everything that happened, babe? I asked... I know... It's been two months since we beat Cherubimon... Lucemon... Matt said... I smiled pecking his cheek... You know Matt... I have a feeling it is going to be a girl and a boy... Just a mother's instinct... I smiled... He chuckles holding me against his chest... Whatever you say, baby... Whatever you say... Matt said... Miss. Rose... Mr. Ishida... A nurse called... We stood up... We followed her... She led us to a room... The doctor will be with you shortly... The nurse said before leaving the room... I was laying on the bed and Matt was next to me holding my hand as we wait for the doctor... There was a knock on the door and the doctor came inside... Hello... Are you ready to find out the sex of your twins? He asked... Yes we are... Matt said... The doctor got out all the stuff for the ultrasound even the cold gel. I groaned... It will only be cold for a couple of minutes. The doctor said. He put the gel on the sonography... He presses against my stomach... I whined at the slight pressure... Then shivered at the coldness... Matt stroked my hair and I calmed down... You see those two heads? Matt and I nodded... Congratulations you're having a health boy and health girl... I gasped... My eyes shinning in happiness... A little girl and little boy! I looked at my boyfriend and his eyes were shinning in happiness... A big smile spreading across his face... I had to giggle to myself... I remember Matt told me he didn't care what the gender the twins were as long as we had them... I will leave you to alone... And again congratulations. The doctor said before leaving the room... I turn to Matt... Eep! Matt this is perfect! A boy and a girl! Eep! I squealed... I think you've been hanging out with Mimi too much... Matt said laughing... Hey! She's my best friend! I huffed... But... Overall... Are you happy with the genders Mr. Ishida? I asked innocently... Oh... I'm fucking over the moon... Matt kissed my forehead... I smiled jumping off of the bed and rolling my shirt back down... We walked out of the room... Both of us were beaming in happiness... Matt had his arms around me... I snuggled into his side... We walked out of the hospital... We were almost to Matt's car when I was hit with a vision...

~Vision~ I answered my cell phone and it was Izzy telling me that... That... Diaboromon is back! But that's not possible! Omnimon destroyed Diaboromon! This can't be happening... He was hard to beat last time... But it looks like he is ten times harder to beat now! Ohh... This is bad! 

~Vision~ This can't be happening! No way! This can't happen! He can't be! He just can't be! I whispered... Y/n? Matt asked... I looked up fearful... Matt... I muttered... Love you're freaking me out here... What's going on? Matt asked worriedly... Just then my phone rings... I pulled it out of my purse... Izzy! I said... You had a vision didn't you, Y/n? Izzy asked... I did... We're still outside of the hospital... I said... You are?! What are you having?! I heard Mimi shriek. Izzy... Please tell me what I just saw... Was wrong! Please! It can't be true! Is it true Izzy?! I asked in fright... I'm afraid so Y/n... It's true... Izzy sighs... Shit! Do the others know? I asked... Yeah... Some of them are on their way... Izzy said... Okay... Well... Matt and I are going to head back to our place to pick up our Digimon... I said... Okay... See you soon... Does Tai and Sora know? I asked... Not yet... I will call them after we hang up... Izzy said... Okay... Bye Izzy... I said... Bye Y/n... Izzy said... I hang up on the phone... Matt... Diaboromon is back... I said... His eyes widened in horror. Matt we need to head home and get, Gabumon, Gatomon, Veemon, and Catmon. I said. Let's go get them... Matt said... We got in the car and headed back to our place... Matt's dad moved out two months ago... He and their mom got back together... We made it to our place and rushed inside... Gatomon, Veemon, Catmon! I yelled. Gabumon! Matt yelled... They came out of the room... What's wrong? Gatomon asked... Diaboromon... I said... Catmon, Gatomon, and Gabumon gasped... Who? Veemon asked... We'll explain on the way... We have to go! I said... We ran out of the apartment and got in Matt's car heading to the computer lab where Izzy is at...