The Beast Spirit of Thunder: MetalKabuterimon

Start writing your story

Hey! Ranamon here... So last time all of our parents got trapped inside MaloMyotismon's Illusion... But from the help of us they broke free... They took care of MaloMyotismon but NeoDevimon got away... The bastard! 

Y/n's pov Dammit! He fucking got away! Tai growls. He's pissed... I sighed leaning on my boyfriend's chest... All of us are but some of us are more calm... Matt said... I'm surprised at you... I said... Why? Matt asked... You haven't killed Tai yet... I said making him laugh... Ooh... When I get my hands on that bastard... I'll choke him! Tai rants... I thought you were bad... I whispered in Matt's ear... I thought so too... It looks like Tai beat me... Matt said... I glared at him... Or, not... Matt said nervously... Matt... What was your Illusion? I asked... He blushes... Matt? You know you can tell me... I'm your girlfriend... I said rubbing his chest soothingly... Well... Teen Wolf... They got very poplar.... And you were on tour with me... And... You were my wife... Matt said and I blushed... You... You want to marry me? I blushed darkly...  Silly girl... Of course, I do... Matt chuckles... I blushed more... What was yours? He asked... Well mine was... It was when the two worlds were in peace with each other... And you could go between both worlds... I said... That's my dream... Sounds silly, huh? I said... No... It's not silly... I think that's a great dream... Matt said... Dammit! Tai yelled. Tai... Clam down... You have to think calmly... You can't go off like a stupid Baka... I said calmly... He sighs... You're right... Tai said... What was that? Did Taco just say I was right? I smirked... Tai growls... Stop calling me food! Tai yelled. I crossed my arms pouting... But... But... It's so much fun! So I must call you Taco head! I exclaimed making the others laugh. Okay... Funny as this is... Enough... Matt whispered... I pouted... Why do you have to ruin my fun Matt? I like making fun of Tai... I pouted... He chuckles... Gatomon stopped... Gatomon? I asked... We're being watched... She said... We heard evil laughing... You know... I'm not even scared of him... I said... We saw him... Ready gang? Tai asked... Yeah! We cried... Execute! Spirit Evolution!

Agunimon!

Kazemon!

Ranamon!

Beetlemon!

Sakuyamon!

Kumamon!

Lobomon!

Tinkermon!

Arbormon!

Pyro Punch!

Hurricane Wave!

Fairy Slash!

Flaming Fox!

Howling Laser!

Whipping Waves!

Crystal Breeze!

Thunder Fist!

Roundhouse Punt!

Man... That tickled... But... NeoDevimon Digivolve too... Daemon Mantled! He Digivolved into his Mega form... Agunimon said... We can still beat him... Come on... I said. She's right... Let's go... Lobomon said... Tempest Twist! Pyro Tornado! Fairy Slash! Lobo Kendo! Amethyst Wind! Dark Vapor! Blizzard Blaster! Lightning Blitz! Blockade Seed! That's nice but... Evil Inferno! Flames surrounded me with high temperature hellfire. It burned up my whole body... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I shrieked in pain... Y/N! Lobomon yelled... I fell from the sky and falling to the ground... I turned back to myself and burn marks were on my arms and face... I dropped to the ground with a thump... The pain was so bad I fell unconscious... 

No one's pov Poor little girl... Daemon Mantled said smirking... You sicko... Lobomon growls... Lobomon... We can handle this... Just go to... Just go to Y/n... With the way you're acting... You won't be able to fight right in the mind right now... Tinkermon said... She's right... Just go to Y/n, Matt... That's where you should be right now... Agunimon said... Fine... But you better make him pay for hurting Y/n, Tai. Lobomon hissed before he turned back to Matt... Gatomon, Catmon, Veemon, and Gabumon followed the Warrior of Light... The Warrior of Light gathered the Warrior of Wind in his arms gently... In her sleep she winced at the pain... Matt had a grim look on his face since he can't do anything to help her... 

Bastard... Now I'm mad... That's my best friend you hurt... Now I'm pissed... Agunimon growls. It got personal! Tinkermon said... Unleash the Beast! Agunimon said... Slide Evolution! 

BurningGreymon!

Taomon!

Turchinimon!

Wildfire Tsunami! 

Tailsman Star!

Blue Star Slash!

Izzy's pov Something was calling to me... I look up and saw something flying over to me... I turned back to my normal form... Beast Spirit! MINE! Daemon Mantled yelled lunging for it. Not today! It's mine! I yelled. The Beast Spirit files into my D-Tector. Execute! Beast Spirit Evolution! Grr! MetalKabuterimon! 

Electron Cannon! Daemon Mantled's Fractal Code surrounds him... NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! NOT AGAIN! Daemon Mantled yelled. Slide Evolution! Beetlemon! You seriously need to think before acting... I hope your next life will change you into a better person... Fractal Code... Digitize! I said scanning him... Daemon Mantled turned into a Digiegg and flew away... We turned back... I pressed a button on my D-Tector. Fractal Code... Rendered. Ophanimon said. Izzy that was great! Tai said... Yeah! Sora said... How is Y/n Matt? Joe asked... Her burns still make her flinch... Matt said holding Y/n against his chest... She flinches every now and then... I think I got something... Joe digs through his bag... Here we go. Burn cream... Joe grins... Joe you're the best doctor I ever knew! Matt exclaimed... Come on baby... Wake up... Matt whispered... Y/n opened her eyes... It hurts... She whimpered... I know baby... But Joe has some burn cream... Matt said... Joe you're the best! Y/n exclaimed before wincing in pain... Clam down... Matt said scolding her lightly... She smiles sheepishly... Joe handed the cream to Matt... Y/n suddenly turned red... What? Matt asked... All boys except for Matt close your eyes! She blushes darkly... But Y/n... I've seen you without... SHUT UP TAI! Y/n yelled burning in the face from embarrassment.  Okay... 

Y/n's pov All the boys closed their eyes... Matt rubbed some of the cream on my face than my arms... How's your back? Matt asked... I felt a light burning feeling on my back... Can you do my back too? I have a light burning on my back. I said... Sure... I lifted my shirt up... I felt his hands on my back and I bit back a moan... It feels so good... Okay... I'm done... Matt said... Damn... Just when he was getting to the good part... I thought to myself... I pulled my shirt back down... Matt handed Joe the cream back and Matt lifted me up in his arms... I can walk ya know? I scoff. This is faster... He smirks... Sure... Just an excuse to carry me... But whatever... I smirked... 

We finally beat Daemon Mantled! Yeah, man! Now! Cherubimon we're coming for you! We'll save you! See ya next time on Digimon Frontier: Digital Monsters!