A Hunka Hunka BurningGreymon

Start writing your story

Hey! Agumon here... So Y/n, Tai, Izzy, Mimi, Sora, Joe, Daisy, and Tk were fighting a Digimon called MegaDramon... Matt came back, and he had his Beast Spirit... Be he couldn't control it... The only person who could bring him back was Y/n... So Matt came to his senses, and they defeated MegaDramon...  

Y/n's pov So Matt got his Beast Spirit... I can't wait for mine... I bet it will be cute... I was carrying Gatomon since Catmon was walking with Gabumon... But I can't help but wonder what mine will be. But I stopped getting a vision...

~Vision~ We were fighting against... LadyDevimon! I growled remembering that witch! But I saw a Spirit... It went to Tai... But he couldn't control it... He started getting out of control so Matt Beast Spirit to knock some sense into him... But it didn't work. So Dai ran up to him only for Tai to pick her up... Dai had tears in her eyes as her tears land on Tai's face... Tai was able to control the Beast Spirit...

~End of vision~ What did you see? Gatomon asked... Tai gets his Beast Spirit... But he doesn't know how to control it... I whispered... She sighed. We continued walking until... Oh, no! It's LadyDevimon! She is one mean Digimon! Bokomon said hiding behind Tai... She's still ugly... I growled... And still a witch... Sora growls... A nasty one too... Dai growls. Sora, Y/n, and Dai had problems with LadyDevimon... Tai said... Yeah... I growl... Uh ugly thing... Dai growls... More like a slut if you ask me... Sora growls... Please... Allow us to handle this... Revenge time... I said... You got it... Dai said... Let's kick it girls. Sora said. 

Matt's pov Oh no! It's LadyDevimon! She's one mean Digimon! Bokomon said hiding behind Tai... She's still ugly... My girlfriend growls. And still a witch. Sora growls. A nasty one too... Daisy growls. Sora, Y/n, and Dai had problems with LadyDevimon. Tai said... More like they hated her! I thought to myself remembering the first time Y/n saw LadyDevimon, and she wanted to kill her... Yeah... Y/n growls. Uh ugly thing. Daisy growls. More like slut if you ask me. Sora growls. Please... Allow us to handle this. Revenge time. My girlfriend said  power hungry. I chuckled at how power hungry she is. You got it. Daisy said... let's kick it girls. Sora said... Execute! Spirit Evolution! 

Kazemon!

Sakuyamon!

Tinkermon!

Hurricane Wave! Fox Drive! Speed Nightmare! That's nice... Darkness Wave! AH! Kazemon, Sakuyamon, and Tinkermon yelled... Kazemon! I yelled... Tinkermon! Tai yelled... Sakuyamon! Tk yelled... We're not done yet you witch! Tempest Twist! Nightmare Pandemic! Amethyst Wind! Ah! You brats! LadyDevimon yelled before slapping them! You bitch! Kazemon yelled and smacked her back... This feels familiar Tai... Izzy said... Ah! You stupid fairy whore! LadyDevimon yelled and smacked her back... Uh! You skank! How dare you smack me! Kazemon yelled and smacked her again... Uh-oh... This is just like last time but with... Kazemon... I gotta say... I never knew Y/n had it in her to smack someone... Tai said sweat dropping... I can't look away... I know I'm supposed to but... Tk said... That's it Kazemon! Smack that whore! Catmon and Gatomon yelled... You ugly bitch! LadyDevimon yelled smacking her... Ah! Bitch! Skank! Whore! Dumb hoe! Kazemon yelled smacking her... I can't help it... Is it wrong I'm turned on by this? I whispered... Tai looked at me and groans... You have one sick mind Matt... Tai rolls his eyes... Y/n doesn't mind it... She loves it... I smirked... Ugly fairy! LadyDevimon yelled smacking Kazemon again... GRR! I had it with you hoe! Kazemon yelled and smacks her... Hurricane Wave! Amethyst Wind! Speed Nightmare! Ah! No! LadyDevimon yelled... LadyDevimon's fractal code appears around her... Face it... You've been beat you whore... May we never see you again! Fractal Code... Digitize! Kazemon looked at her D-Tector... Good riddance. They change back... Y/n presses a button on her D-Tector... Fractal Code... Rendered...

Y/n's pov Y/n... That was Awesome! Gatomon said... Well... I always hated that witch... I scoff. Matt chuckles wrapping his arms around me... We know baby... We saw you... And I have to say... That was hot... It turned me on... Matt whispered in my ear... I looked up at him... Nasty Matty-wavy... I teased... Oh! Come on! Matt groaned.  I laughed... Come on... We have to find those Beast Spirits... I laugh... Oh, yeah... She's right... No making out right now, Matt. Tai said. Big words for someone who makes out with the Warrior of Love. I smirked... Tai glares at me. I laugh...