Department of Mysteries

We (Ron, Luna, Neville, Ginny and I) met up with Harry and Hermione at the bridge. Ron explained how we escaped.

"So, how are we going to London?" Neville asked.

Harry looked unsure, "Look, it's not like I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you, but I've got you into enough trouble as it is."

He started to walk off alone, but what Neville said next stopped him. "Dumbledore's Army is supposed to be about doing something real. Or was that all just words to you?"

Damn, Neville Longbottom was indeed growing up. 

"Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself mate," Ron said.

Harry nodded determinedly and asked, "Alright, how are we going to get to London?"

Luna piped up, "We fly, of course."

-----------------------------------------

We were soon flying on Thestrals to London. We had some trouble helping Hermione, Ginny and Ron onto the Thestrals because they couldn't see them.

"Hell yes! THIS IS FUN!" I screamed out loud, flying high in the air.

"SHUT UP!" Ron yelled scared, "EASY FOR YOU! WE CAN'T SEE THEM!"

I laughed and apologized.

-----------------------------------------

We soon made it to the Ministry, Department of Mysteries level actually and went to a room with a bunch of Crystal balls on a lot of shelves, it was like a maze.

"This is Trelawney's store of Crystal balls, isn't it?" I joked. The others shushed me as it was a serious atmosphere.

We all conjured up light at the tip of our wands and travelled together.

Harry picked up a Crystal Ball different from the rest as it had his name on it, before Hermione called his name.

We all turned around to see a person with a Death Eater mask on. "Where's Sirius?" Harry asked as the person began walking towards us.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dream...and reality." He said as he used his wand to remove the mask. Lucius Malfoy. "You saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy."

"You do anything to us and I'll break it," Harry said bravely. A laugh sounded behind Lucius, it was Bellatrix Lestrange, Draco's aunt.

"He knows how to play, itty bitty baby Potter."

Neville was looking scared and angry, "Bellatrix Lestrange?"

She smiled evilly, "Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mom and dad?"

"Better, now they're about to be avenged," Neville said angrily and pointed his wand at Bellatrix.

Lucius raised his hands, "Now, let's, everybody just calm down. All we want is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry demanded.

"You dare speak his name? YOU FILTHY HALF BLOOD!" Bellatrix yelled.

Lucius stopped her, "It's all right, he's just a curious lad, aren't you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really."

More death eaters were approaching us and we huddled closer, pointing our wands in all directions.

"Have you ever wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the dark lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me." Lucius continued, coming nearer. "Then I can show you everything."

He stopped in front of Harry and held out his hand. The death eaters were so close now.

Harry thought for a moment and spoke, "I've waited 14 years..." (Lucius: I know...) "I guess I can wait a little longer. NOW."

All of us said, "Stupefy." and blasted the death eaters away. We chose a path and ran down it, but soon got separated.

I was cornered by Bellatrix and Lucius.

"Oooh, look who it is. Lucius, it's Draco's little girlfriend." Bellatrix laughed maniacally. "You, Crankshaw girl, make Potter give you the prophecy and give it to us."

"Never! Sectumsempra!" I said. Bellatrix apparated away with a deep cut on her cheek. I turned around to face Lucius.

"Now, now, Y/N. Let's not be hasty." Lucius said.

I can't hurt him...my family has been friends with the Malfoys for too long.

I turned away and ran off instead, regrouping with the others.

"Reducto!" Ginny yelled.

A light blasted to the opposite direction. All the crystal balls on the shelf began tumbling down.

"Get back to the door!" Harry ordered all of us.

We ran through a door and fell into a room.