Battle of Hogwarts (Pt 3)

"Split up and find it," Harry said to me.

I went in between stacks and stacks of furniture, looking for a box containing a diadem.

"Well well, what brings you here, Potter?" I heard a familiar sneering voice from a distance and went to it.

Draco, Goyle, and Blaise were pointing their wands at Harry. I glared at them and stood beside Harry, slowly drawing my wand out. Draco's eyes flickered when he saw me.

"I could ask you the same," Harry said calmly.

"You have something of mine, I'd like it back."

Harry pointed to me and looked expectantly at Draco.

I trod on Harry's foot hard.

If this wasn't a serious situation, I would've laughed.

"Not her! My wand!" Draco said annoyed.

"Well, what's wrong with the one you have?" Harry asked.

"It's my mother's. It's powerful but it's...not the same. Doesn't quite understand me, know what I mean?" Draco said.

"Why didn't you tell her? Bellatrix. You knew it was me, you didn't say anything." Harry said, buying us time.

Goyle whispered something into Draco's ear.

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione came and disarmed Draco.

"Avada Kedavra!" Goyle said and threw the killing curse at us. It missed.

"Stupefy!" Hermione said.

Spells were bouncing everywhere and the diadem was knocked into a stack of furniture.

"That's my girlfriend, you numpties!" I heard Ron yell, chasing the Slytherin boys.

I chased after Ron, urging him to come back, but he kept on chasing them anyway.

Goyle cast a Fiendfyre spell and great amounts of fire shot out of his wand. Ron's eyes widened and he turned back, running back to Harry and Hermione.

I conjured up water and made a water shield, blocking the fire temporarily, giving Ron and I time to run.

"Goyle set the bloody place on fire!" Ron yelled and grabbed Hermione, running off with her.

I grabbed Harry and ran after Ron and Hermione.

The damn fire had the form of a serpent, then a dragon, then a Chimaera.

Ron spotted some broomsticks and tossed them to us.

I mounted mine and soared off, letting Ron lead the way.

I spotted Draco and Blaise on top of an unstable tower of furniture.

"We can't leave them there, save them, please!" I yelled and turned back.

"She's right, we can't leave them!" Harry yelled to Ron and Hermione.

"They're joking right?" Ron asked Hermione but swerved back anyway.

"If we die for them, I'm going to kill you both." Ron yelled to Harry and me.

I reached for Draco and he grabbed my hand. I hoisted him onto the back of the broomstick and flew him out of the room. Harry saved Blaise.

We fell onto the ground outside the Room of Requirement, Draco and Blaise running away immediately.

Harry grabbed the basilisk fang and plunged it into the diadem. Ron kicked it into the room, letting the diadem get eaten by the flames.