Chapter 10: What are you doing here?

"Thank you," I stated.

"No problem."

After that, we just sat in silence on the bathroom floor. Neither of us really knew what to say. This whole situation was fucked up. Normally I wouldn't be affected by things like this, but today has just been so shitty that all I want to do is lay on my bed listening to sad music.

Strangely enough, Scottie being here really helped me calm down. To think that he saw how upset I was and came after me made me feel good. It reminded me that there was people who cared about me.

He reassured me that I wasn't anything like what Apple said I was, he offered me a shoulder to cry on. Eventually, Sophia showed up with an angry Stephen and a quiet Parker with her.

The boys left, except for Stephen.

The first thing Sophia did was give me the biggest hug. "I am so sorry I wasn't there for you. I swear if I was there I would've popped her fake boobs," she mumbled into the crook of my neck. I managed to muster up a laugh.

"Thank you, but there's no need to do that. I'm fine and I don't want to cause anymore drama. Let's just go home. I've had enough of school for today."

Her and Stephen nodded their heads in agreement and we left. Parker and Scottie were still waiting outside the door. "Hey Blaze, I hope you're okay. Text me if you need anything."

"Thanks Scottie. And thank you for getting my friends."

"Bye," he waved.

"Bye."

We drove back to my house in Sophia's car since mine was broken right now. The ride was silent. each of my friends trying to give me space after what happened.

When we got there, I all but ran upstairs and threw on the biggest shirt and comfiest sweats I owned before diving in my bed. "So are you going to explain what happened to you today?" Stephen asked as he walked in with ice cream and spoons in his hand.

I took the food from him and dug in. "I woke up this morning feeling like today was going to be awesome and then it turned to shit real quick."

"I got in a car accident on the way to school, fell off my chair and tore my stitches in first period, made my teacher faint, my party has to be moved because my stitches are staying in longer, Parker gave me his hoodie since my shirt was soaked in blood, and Apple went off on me."

"Woah," Sophia and Stephen exhaled at the same time. "What did she say to you exactly?"

I told them exactly what happened from start to finish.

They were even more shocked, if that was even possible. "I'm sorry but my mind can't wrap around this," Sophia muttered.

"Wrap around what?" I asked. I had explained everything exactly how it happened, there's nothing to be confused about. I had a terrible day and some bad luck.

"Why would Parker give you his hoodie? I mean don't you guys hate each other? Or is there something else going on?" She said with the smallest smirk on her face

"There's nothing going on between us. He helped me to the nurses office since it's his fault I even have stitches in the first place. And the nurse threatened him with detention if he didn't help me, so he gave me his hoodie since she was spying on us. We were fighting the entire time, trust me."

Sophia still looked skeptical. "Are you absolutely sure? Because if you do have feelings for him I wouldn't be against it."

I ignored her comment and went back to eating my ice cream.