𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

"CENTRAL CITY'S NEW SAVIOR has done it again." The reporter spoke with excitement. The huge grin plastered on her face was hard to miss, even from Leonard's small tv screen. Evelyn stared wide eyed while the news showed endless amounts of pictures of a red blur speeding through Central City. However, she forced herself to glance down at the computer in front of her when she heard footsteps in the distance.

"Anything?" Snart asked as he came up beside her. He was now dressed in his usual attire, jeans, and a black T-shirt accompanied by his leather jacket.

Evelyn shook her head. "Not yet, but we're very close." She said while her fingers typed away. When Leonard never answered her, she peered up at him. His eyes were trained on the news broadcast of The Flash.

"Despite all the unexplainable threats that have been appearing these past nine months alone, the crime rate these past few months have been the lowest it's ever been in years. Seems like Central City's very own hero is backing these criminals into their corners. Looks like The Streak is our very own guardian angel, and he's making sure to remind everyone that he's here to stay. Although, thanks to an anonymous blog the hero has chosen a new name for himself: The Flash. And it already seems to be catching on." A smirk slowly turned up at the corners of Leonard's lips. Evelyn had to admit The Flash was way than The Streak.

"So, that's what he's going by nowadays?" Leonard said. He shook his head with an amused smile lingering then he shut off the television.

"Has a nice ring to it." Evelyn admitted with a small smile. She glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. Leonard only rolled his eyes at her comment on Barry's new alias.

"I'm sure you already knew all about it." Leonard said dryly.

"Actually no." Evelyn said in a matter-of-fact tone. She hadn't seen much of Barry, or anyone for that matter. She had been too busy trying to help Lisa with her family problem. The only time she had seen Barry or Joe was at work. She doesn't even know much about what Barry had been up to with his secret life at S.T.A.R. Labs. "I told you, I don't really know him."

"That's a lie, and we both know it." Leonard said while he looked through his phone.

"It is not." Evelyn told him a bit defensively. Snart looked up from his phone. His eyes bore into hers and it sent a small chill down her spine.

"If that was the truth, then how did you know where to find him that night? How did you know where the cold gun was built?" Leonard asked her clearly trying to prove a point. Evelyn's jaw locked when she didn't know how to respond to him. Leonard smirked at the fact that she was speechless. "Besides, no one would go through all that trouble for someone they didn't know. Let alone care about." He added, and Evelyn turned away from him.