𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

"PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE." Caitlin said breaking the awkward silence the group was sharing. Team flash stood right across from Leonard and Lisa. Evelyn, being the medium she was, stood nowhere near any of them. She watched from a distance as they all eyed one another.

"Oh, you were right, Lenny." Lisa begun as she looked from Caitlin to Leonard. "She is very uptight."

"I'm not uptight." Caitlin defended herself strongly. She looked at Barry who gave her a look. "You can't call me uptight." Caitlin rephrased her words.

"Look, guys, we need their help if we're gonna pull this off." Barry still dressed in his superhero suit reminded the gang of their beneficial partnership.

"Why are you wearing your mask? Snart already knows who you are." Caitlin asked Barry.

"And I promised I wouldn't tell anyone, that includes my sister." Leonard assured them much to everyone's surprise.

"Jerk." Lisa told him with narrowed eyes.

"Trainwreck." He retorted with a smirk.

"Don't look so surprised detective. I am a man of my word." Leonard told Joe smugly when he caught him throwing daggers at him with his eyes.

"Yeah, you better be or I'm gonna make sure you're on that damn plane, too." Joe told him before walking away, but his comment got a laugh out of Evelyn. The rest of the group disbanded soon after and went off to do their own thing.

Evelyn glanced down at a tablet that displayed the digital blueprint of the particle accelerator. She felt Leonard come to stand behind her. Just like she felt his stare on the side of her face. Her cheeks tinted a bit at the thought, and she was glad that her hair hid them from his view. She heard him chuckle under his breath. He was amused that she was trying not to pay him any attention. He squeezed her hip before he walked off to where Barry had left to.

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

"This is cool. Where'd you get it?" Joe asked Cisco as he examined the huge truck parked in the garage underneath S. T. A. R. Labs.

"My uncle owns it. His company hauls frozen food cross country." Cisco told him as they reached the others that where behind the truck. Joe now stood beside Barry. Lisa stood next to Caitlin, and Evelyn sat down on the edge of the truck that Leonard had been studying.

"Okay, so I retrofitted the cooling system with the wheelchair's power source to create an energy damper." Cisco started to explain the mechanics of the metas transportation vehicle. Upon hearing him, Leonard walked over to the edge of the truck and knelt down beside where Evelyn sat. Evelyn was too busy listening intensely to what Cisco was saying to notice his presence.